Who Are You?

Name: Danielle (...One of my friend's parents didn't know this name existed until they met me...)
Favourite bands: I can't pick one! D: It really all depends on my mood... And I listen to too many to even remember half of them at this moment...
Occupation: Stablehand/Assistant Riding Instructor/Active Competitor in the Horse Sports
Favourite Sport: My favourite sport to partake in is Horseback Riding (it's a freaking sport so stfu. D<). My favourite to watch is Hockey. x)
Favourite Team: Nashville Predators!
Something Strange About Me: I am... uhm... alive? There's a lot of strange things about me. x) FINE. I'm addicted to metal and riding, training, and taking care of horses.

Hi everyone )
Name: Julia
favorite band: Edguy
favorite sport: reading books - it's a best sport for me :) Sometimes biking )
favorite team: well... you understand :)

Zach
Pennsylvania, USA
Love everything BDM/slam/grind
Avid powerlifter
Pittsburgh Steelers/Penguins

ODD FACT: I'm probably the best juggler you'll personally interact with.

i thought this would be a good way for every metalhead here in UM to get to know one another, as a new member myself i noticed that there are alot of "posters" here....just post a few things about yourself and maybe you'll find out a few things about eachother....ill start

name:Eric
favorite band:metallica (80's metallica)
something unusual about me:my favorite band is metallica(people tell me they suck all the time)
favorite sport: football
favorite team: Denver Broncos

not sure if this has been done before, if it has tell me...

Hi there
As I'm new here I'd like to introduce myself:
Name: Dariusz
favorite band: hmmm... I don't acctualy have any, as I'm listenning lot of differend stuff
Favorite sport: Football
Favorite team: BARCA!!!!!! :)
I'm the guitarist of polish pagan metal band which is called Thy Worshiper - check this out - that's our new video:

Best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

That's the stuff! :D

Name : Konstantin

Favorite Band : In Flames (freaking love them, going to see them for the 4th time)

Unusual thing : I don't want to live in my home country, desperately in love with Sweden and In Flames sang to me Happy Birthday on my birthday ( That's how cool I am :D:D)

Favorite Sport : Soccer
Favorite Team : Barcelona

Listening to at the moment : Old school swedish death metal, melodeath, prog death metal and doom metal

If you got any cool suggestions people tell me!

Name: Hayden

Favourite Metal Bands: Morbid Angel, WASP, Queensryche, Rammstein

Favourite Sports: Dont care for sports at all

Favourite Team: see above

Hobbies: Painting, drawing, video games, movies

Something Unusual about me: I dont like mustard, ketchup, mayonaise, butter or condiments of any kind on my food.

Favourite Food: hard to pick one..chicken..meats, pork fried rice

Favourite Games: Warhammer 40k Dawn of War (DOW 2 sucked)

Name: Fiorella
Occupation: well, not working cause of my disability, but doing some work as volunteer for some artists on internet and having my own radio show
Favourite metal bands: Turisas, Teräsbetoni, Sonata Arctica, Northern Kings, Grave Digger, Domain, Dalagan, Silent Fall, Symphonity, Excalion, Avantasia, Celesty
Favourite hard rock bands: Sideburn (the Swiss band), Gotthard, Krokus
Favourite sport (to watch): tennis
Favourite food: vegetarian
Favourite drink: red wine, beer, coffee and water
Favourite colour: black, blue, fuchsia
Hobbies: playing with games, read and travelling

Hi world!
Name: Koen
Favourite bands: Megadeth, Metallica, Heidevolk, Wintersun, Ensiferum, Iron Maiden, Van Halen, DragonForce, Bob Marley.
Favourite sport: Horseriding
Games: Elder Scrolls FTW!

Hey Everyone!

Name: Kassim Ibrahim (a.k.a "Brutal Hybrid" in Death Defyerz)
Favourite metal bands: Metallica, Slipknot, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, Disgorged (USA), Lamb of God, Aborted, Soilwork and many more.
Favourite sport: Boxing

I'm the Vocalist of Death Defyerz, do check out my band whenever possible, here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/deathdefyerz

Cheers Everyone!

Hi there
As I'm new here I'd like to introduce myself:
Name: Dariusz
favorite band: hmmm... I don't acctualy have any, as I'm listenning lot of differend stuff
I'm the guitarist of polish pagan metal band which is called Thy Worshiper - check this out - that's our new video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th5xxegTBss
Best regards

Hey Dariusz, Love the video, Awesome quality!

name:Lupe
favorite band:Opeth, Annihilator, jethro tull, metallica,etc
something unusual about me: While I am walking or waiting for something i am creating stories in my head,i see them in my head like a movie.
favorite sport: I dont do any sport but i will like to try fencing, riding and/ or mountaineering
favorite team: I don't have XD

Hi peeps :)
Name: Nina
Sport: Nah... :/ :rofl:D
Something unusual about me: Too intelligent for my age, very emotional, complicated, weird, philosopher, listen to all kind of non-metal genres, even the worse ones, and still call myself metalmaiden lol
The best thing about me : I enjoy life :)
Me and metal started: 5 months ago, lulz :)
My favorite band(s): SOAD FOREVA!!!!!!!!!!!, I like Children of Bodom ^_^, Hammerfall...
I don't have fovorite songs, it's different song every once in a while :rofl:
I'm not into trash and black.
Thats it :) :D
And yeah, I'm going to make myself an emo haircut lulz :D

Name: Frans Wikman

Sport: Football! (fav team Olympique Lyonnais)

Favourite band: impossible to choose an all time favourite band but atm i think i have to say Night Fever

something unusual about me: i fucking hate women!!

Name: David Matos
Favorite Band: Moonspell, Nirvana, Slipknot, Alter Bridge, Faith No More, Megadeth, Pantera it's hard..
Favorite Music Genre: Rock, Gothic Metal, Thrash Metal, Symphonic Metal.
Sport: Soccer (Benfica!)
Something Unusual about me: I have a musical culture too advanced for my age, loving Metal, Rock and hating bieber and all of that pop/techno/dub shit!

Name: Chris Cybulski
favorite bands: Immortal, Dissection, Mercyful Fate.
favorite genre: Fuckin death metal
favorite sport: All sports are boring to watch, i enjoy bodybuilding and powerlifting as a hobby.
favorite team: BC Lions (CFL football)
Something unusual about me: I love ass play. (no homo)

Can suggest me any good songs from Mercyful Fate? I've heard a lot of good things about them but I never searched them...

Can suggest me any good songs from Mercyful Fate? I've heard a lot of good things about them but I never searched them...

Songs? There whole albums are worth looking into.
Try these albums.

Melissa
Dont break the oath
in the shadows
Time
dead again
into the unknown
The begining
return of the vampire
mercyful fate Ep

Wait did i just add pretty much there whole entire discography?

Check out king diamond to if you like them.

Songs? There whole albums are worth looking into.
Try these albums.

Melissa
Dont break the oath
in the shadows
Time
dead again
into the unknown
The begining
return of the vampire
mercyful fate Ep

Wait did i just add pretty much there whole entire discography?

Check out king diamond to if you like them.

I like King Diamond, Celtic Frost, Immortal I like but Mercyful Fate never had the time to searched it.

Thanks, I'll check them out, any preferences on the album to start ?