Who Are You?

name: Rhonda
favorite bands (can't pick) Pink Floyd, Black Label Society, Pantera, Amon Amarth, Bloodbath
something unusual about me: Obsessed with history and D&D
favorite sport: football/boxing
favorite team: Patriots

I'm Mike from Limb By Limb....I do the vox..myspace.com/limbbylimb2
Fav. Bands... EyeHateGod, Down, Pantera, Soilent Green, Morbid Angel..ETC.. ETC..
Something unusual about me...my giant yam bag
Fav. Sport..Full contact Bi-chick Fukkin
Fav. Food.. Its pink and fishy...salmon ofcourse

There are some very interesting people in here.

Name: cavegirl/Han
Favorite band: HammerFall
Something unusual about me: I hate cows. I believe they were sent to this planet to enslave us.
Favorite sport: Football
Favorite team: Chelsea (and before you start I've been a fan since 1998, I'm no Glory Hunter thank you.)
Favourite American Dad quote: "Hotter than two rats fornicating in a wool sock!"

Name: René
Favorite Band: Not really, but an In Flames concert is always fun.
Something unusual about me: I've got a kind of on-off relationship it Chat. O, and I have a habit of starting to ramble and join in on discussion, threads or whatever you want to call strings of remarks by different (or the same, if they don't have anything better to do) people, without having any sensible thing to add or say about the thing on which I'm joining.
Favorite game: Blood Bowl
Favorite sport: Rowing, although it has been a while
Favorite cartoon character: GIR

Name: Viktor
Favorite Band: Spawn of Possession maybe.
Something unusual about me: I'm a swede.
Favorite game: Quake III
Favorite sport: Hockey.
Favorite team: Frölunda hockey

There are some very interesting people in here.
Name: cavegirl/Han
Favorite team: Chelsea (and before you start I've been a fan since 1998, I'm no Glory Hunter thank you.)

there is no Glory in loooZing, I too have been a fan of :Smokedev:Manchester.United:Smokedev: since 19.. well more years than you've had birthdays.

But being a fan of Chelsea, well, I don't hold that against you, so Hi and Welcome Han :headbang::kickass:

cheers :kickass: maiden1

name:Maggi
favorite band:Metallica (and dude, they DO NOT suck) and Children of Bodom
something unusual about me:I'm in highschool...but I guess that isn't really unusual.

I just saw Metallica in concert...that was awesome!

favorite sport: ugh...no

I'm a new member so i thought this'd be a good place to start.

Name: Matt (but most call me Scouse)
Favorite Bands: Alot. Bleeding Through, Unearth, Chimaira, Lacuna Coil, Stereophonics, Dir En Grey, Hilltop Hoods, Jedi Mind Tricks, Spineshank, Slipknot, Disturbed.
Something unusual about me: I like alot of wide ranged things. Alot of different music & my mates are all kinds of people.
Favorite game: Gears Of War;] Fallout 3, Left 4 Dead
Favorite team: Liverpool FC

name:Annabel
favorite band:errr, changes all the time, but my favourites wouldbe Megadeth, Opeth, Testament, Dimmu Borgir, Machine Head, Death
something unusual about me:I have "clubbed thumbs" ..only 1 in 1000 people have them ;) i also have red hair and blue eyes, which is apparently unusual.
favorite sport: I really don't like sports much, but if I had to choose, then swimming or tennis.
favorite team: ...

name: JJ
favorite band: All That Remains
something unusual about me: I'm like the only person I know that listens to metalcore.
favorite sport: Football
favorite team: Green Bay Packers

Name: Neil Sauer
Favorite Band: Katatonia
Something unusual about me: Along with death metal, doom metal, black metal, and all good forms of metal I also like country music.
Favorite game: Chrono Trigger, hands down.
Favorite sport: Baseball
Favorite team: MARINERS

Name: Paul
Favorite Band: Unearth
something unusual about me: i'm a black metalhead, not too many of those (at least not where i live).
favorite game: COD4 & CODWAW
favorite sport: Basketball
favorite team: Duke :headbang:

Name: Mark
Favorite Bands: Children of Bodom, The Misfits, Cradle of Filth, HIM, Blind Guardian...
Something Unusual About Me: I own a chick's guitar.
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Team: Newcastle United

Name: Joe
Favorite Band: Symphony X and Borknagar (can't pick just one!)
Favorite game: As a gamer, this is a tough category to pick one favorite. I'm a fan of music games like DDR, Beatmania IIDX, DJMAX, and occasionally Guitar Hero. I also enjoy RPG games, both single player and MMORPGs. My favorite single player RPG is Chrono Trigger; and as for MMORPGs, I currently play World of Warcraft, though I don't like the direction it's heading since the release of WotLK. Maybe something better will come out soon.
Favorite sport: Hockey
Favorite team: Pittsburgh Penguins

name:Jim
favorite band: maybe Judas Priest, but I have a few really
something unusual about me: I have a double jointed right thumb
favorite sport: don't like sport
favorite team: ...

name: Sally
favorite band: i dont think i have a definite favourite... but i love children of bodom and arch enemy.
something unusual about me: hmm... i have a twin sister and we were born on halloween (some people get a bit scared when they hear that... ha)
favourite food: sushi

name: Alexandra, but since thats a gay ass name I demand everyone to call me Alex. (its also much more convenient)

favorite band: Opeth, Children Of Bodom, Pain, The Birthday Massacre (not metal band)

something unusual about me: Umm, I like jumping into pits and uhh all of my best friends are guys o_o"

favorite sport: Voleyball I guess.

favorite team: I don't have one D: