Who Are You?

Name: Craig
Favorite Band: Agalloch
Something unusual about me: I play MTG every friday.
Favorite Sport: Baseball to play, Hockey to watch
Favorite Team: Pens, Bucs, Steelers

name: not telling you my real name :) just call me Aurelia or Leo (Leo as in the zodiac, not the actor)

favourite metal bands: Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Samael, some songs by Dimmu Borgir

something unusual about me: I started listening to metal when I was writing my graduation thesis (~M.A. thesis). I needed to stay up late to work on it and I'd read that they play metal in Guantanamo Bay to deprive the prisoners of sleep (or maybe it was John McCain in Korea???? whatever). So I asked my hubby to give me some metal music and it worked :zombie:

favourite sport: swimming

favourite team: me :D

My name is Aaron. I used to post here back in 06-07, but joined the US Navy and never really thought about going back on the forums I used to be on. It wasn't until recently when I figured that coming back here would be cool. I still remember seeing some people post in here (Basilisk for example).

Favorite band : Protest the Hero at the moment. Long time faves are Symphony X, Between the Buried and Me, Arsis.

Favorite Sport: I don't have much time for sports anymore, I spend a lot of time downloading movies or looking for new bands. I used to be a big fan of the NBA.

Wondering whattahell??? Well, my ass is planning to come this summer to London and try sth with my music, so hopefully some of you will be able to answer my questions considering places to stay, clubs to go (rock, metal and singing clubs) etc. hoping to find some friends here, some crazy mothefuckers haha!!!
Any questions...don't hesitate to ask. :headbang:

New pic, new beard

DSC00356.jpg

name: Antonio (most people call me Antony)
favorite band: The Misfits or Metallica (80s)
something unusual about me: I'm Asian
favorite sport: Mixed Martial Arts
favorite team: (since there are no real teams for MMA) Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipović

Name: Norm
Favorite Band: Atheist
Favorite Metal: Death Metal
Something Strange: I like the Glam... Especially Poison and The Scorpions.
Favorite Games: Guitar hero or Starcraft.
Favorite Sport: Ping Pong
Favorite Team: Detroit Tigers (Baseball)

name: Jordan
favorite band: ehh no run away favorite. Recently I have been really digging Cenotaph (Mex), rediscovering In Flames and liking Arcade Fire
something unusual about me: My political orientation is what many consider to be 'radical' (left libertarian/anarchist)
favorite sport: To play: Tennis, Basketball, Golf, Soccer or Ball Hockey. To watch: Hockey, Tennis, Golf
favorite team: Detroit Red Wings

Name: David
Favorite Band: Couldn't narrow it down to one. I play Evergrey more than just about anything else so they are up there.
Favorite Metal: Death Metal
Something Strange: I am totally against most wars in history including the current conflicts but am currently in the US Marines.
Favorite Games: Bunch of board games you probably haven't heard of, Chess, Spades, Poker, Madden.
Favorite Sport: American Football
Favorite Team: Dallas Cowboys

Name: Adina
Fav bands: The Meteors, The Misfits, Walls of Jericho, Therion, The Business, Pantera, Negura Bunget, Murderdolls and waay more
Smth strange: I hate most people and yet I have a huge number of friends. Either I am strange and get nice in time without noticing it either they like it.
Don't have a fav sport.

I'm new so here -

Name: Robert
Favorite band: At the moment - Mastodon and Devin Townsend
Something unusual: Blind in my right eye. Mot cool enough for an eye patch though...
Favorite sport: Football
Favorite team: Queen of the South and Liverpool

Name: Minhaz
Favo band: In Flames, Dio, Dire Straits.
somethin unusual: Nothing
favorite sport: Cricket
favorite team: Pakistan

Name: Justin
Favorite Band: Katatonia
Favorite Metal: Black Metal
Something Unusual: I'm 20, but my ol' lady is 35
Favorite Sport: Baseball
Favorite Team: Cubs (and Bears for football)
Favorite Movie: Cool Hand Luke and Fight Club