Who Are You?

Name-mike
Favorite bands-megadeth,sword,anthrax
Favorite sport-Hockey
Something unusual about me-I astral project on a regular basis
Favorite food-seafood

Name: Tia
Favorite bands: Pantera, Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Cryptopsy, Psycroptic, The Devil Wears Prada and Drop Dead Gorgeous *shrug*
Something unusual: Im small and obsessed with cartoons
Favorite movie: Spongebob Squarepants the Movie and Final Fantasy: Advent Children!
Fave food: Pizza and Sushi and probably burgers haha
What I'm listening right now: Belial: King

Name: Secret
Favorite Band: In Flames mabye Burzum?
Something unusual about me: I'm never going to die.
Favorite Sport: D&D :p
Favorite Team: ... Sorcerers guild?

Name: Laura
Favorite Metal Bands: Amorphis, Gris, Opeth, Iron Maiden, Dimmu Borgir
Favorite Food: My last meal would involve vomiting to make room for more...pad thai, white rice & miso soup, gyudon, butadon, kimchi, Korean BBQ, juicy filet mignon, quality New York style cheese pizza....
Favorite Cities: Berlin, Osaka, Munich, New York
Something Unusual: I have survived three lightning almost-strikes, the kind where you can feel the electric current in your shoes and hair but you don't get burned.

Name: Stephanie
Favorite band: Darkthrone.
Something unusual about me: I am going to college to become and Art Teacher and on the side, I am going to be a tattoo artist. I guess that is unusal.
Favorite sport: I really don't like sports. But, I guess football.
Favorite team: The Cleveland Browns. I don't know. I am not into sports and that is what represents Ohio, I guess.

Name: Eugene (you can call me Gene)

Favorite bands: Cannibal Corpse, Slayer, Six Feet Under, Behemoth, Nile, Amon Amarth and many others.

Something unusual: No answer

Favorite sport: Rally racing

Favorite team: New England Patriots

Favorite movie: Hellraiser (all 8 of them)

Fave food: A good old Irish Breakfast

What I'm listening right now: Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague

35096453.jpg

Name: Kelly

Favorite band: Behemoth is my current favorite but I think my all time favorite is probably a tie between Arch Enemy and Cradle Of Filth.

Hobbies: I'm a bit of a gym addict, I don't wait train too often so I'm not muscley or anything but I am literally obsessed with my body and making sure I look good and in shape (and working out is really good for your mental health too, I've been much more calm and relaxed and a lot happier since I started working out). I love sports, but the only sports team I am on is my schools lacrosse team (I used to cheerlead though, and even though I am pretty tall and weigh a bit more than most flyers my age, I was a flyer). I LOVE art photography and reading, I think I read about 3 books a week on average and art is just a lovely way of expressing myself. I am not conceited but I am obsessed with skincare hair and makeup, but I'm not insecure either, I'm not the type of girl who will sleep with a full face of make up just beause she doesn't want her boyfriend to see her without it. I am totally comfortably the way I am naturally, and even really like the way I look without make up (natural is always better).

Favorite food: I'm a health nut, so I hate junk food. I do not consider myself a vegetarian but I'll only eat chicken and only if it is free range, but I do drink one protein shake each day. My favorite food is a simple Greek salad and yogurt, nothing special really. I snack on protein bars, fresh fruit, and Spanish peanuts between meals. I do not drink soda because it is extremely unhealthy, it contains too much sugar and soda tastes gross anyways (I drink protein shakes, orange juice, low fat milk, and as stupid as it sounds I actually count and make sure I get at least 8 glasses of water every day, and since water detoxifies and cleanses your body it has made a huge difference in my skin and over all health).

Something weird about me: I love lingerie. I have absolutely no shame in saying that I have amazing taste in lingerie and only wear items of the highest quality and never anything sleazy, its always tasteful and beautiful. Imo when you're wearing really gorgeous underwear, you feel more confident and you just feel so good about the way too look, and the right undergarments can really give you the most beautiful shape. I really want to start waist training soon, the younger you start the better. But I'm not like a slut or anything, I simply admire the human body and think its most beautiful in its uncensored form.

Oh and add me on VF if you wish,
www.vampirefreaks.com/Kellyx3

Name: Dennis

Favorite band: Scar Symmetry, Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Slayer

Hobbies: I like reading, writing and drawing. I also keep a few reptiles and hope to breed them soon.

Favorite food: I love spicy food. Doesn't matter what country it's from, the more my eyes and nose run, the better :p

Something weird about me: I enjoy smelling my own farts :lol:

Name: Benjamin
Favorite band: Ax7, In Flames, Children of Bodom, Slipknot, Metallica, Lamb of God, Slayer, and many more...
Red Hot Chile Peppers, Korn

Something weird about me: Everything

Favorite Instruments: Bass Guitar

Favorite Food: Pizza,Tacos,Pastas,

Favorite Teams: San Jose Sharks, NHL

I'm a artistic type of person,I'm a native American from Canada I play Bass Guitar as a hobby,
I can play all day long if I wanted to. :headbang:
I'm looking for new groups to listen to. I like all types of rock
I'm not really picky. I also enjoy hip-hop and rap and that's cool with me LOL:headbang: I hope to make new friends, so see you around

Name: Sarah

Favorite bands: Windir, Kroda, Kalmah...

Something unusual: I neither like Metallica nor Iron Maiden nor Motörhead nor...

Favorite sport: Ice Hockey

Favorite team: NOT Canada!

Favorite movie: War Films (Vietnam war, 2nd world war), ancient time stories (like Braveheart..)

Fave food: "A good old Irish Breakfast", Raclette (swiss food)

What I'm listening right now: Varg - Seele

Name - Danny (Call me Zodiach)
Nickname - Zodiach / Mr.Zod
Fav Bands - Megadeth, Rammstein, ETOS, AC/DC, Many more (Got a list on bebo)
Something unusual - In college doing engineering & music, drummer & learning guitar, ex army cadet ex air cadet (Yeah i'm a nerd so what?)
Fav sport - Hurling, Rugby, Snooker, Darts
Fav team - I have any?
Fav movie - Underworld 1,2 & 3 / Terminator films
Fav food - PIZZA!!!
Song listening to now - Ich tu dir weh - Rammstein

Name: Fish
Favorite Band: Excoriate
Favorite Food: Tater Tots or fresh Italian pasta, bufala mozzerella
Favorite Book The shining
Something unusual about me: I play Runescape 8)

Name: Patrick
Favorite Metal Bands: Opeth, Metallica, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Pantera, Fear Factory, Strapping Young Lad, Meshuggah, Behemoth, Megadeth, Lamb Of God, Black Sabbath
Something Unusal: I am also a member of a Nine Inch Nails forum
Fast food: Burger King, Subway
Last song I listened to: To Live Is To Die - Metallica

I hope this pic isn't too big.
Pat6.jpg

Name: "Malevolent" Mike Wise, aka, Epidemic Reign, aka Zydrate Junkie
Favorite bands: Paradise Lost, Dark Tranquillity, Scar Symmetry, Bloodbath, Hypocrisy
Something Unusual About Me: Fuck, I don't know. I have a lazy eye, and I've had surgery on it to give me the ability to control it. HOWEVER... I can still make my eyes go two different directions WHEN I WANT TO :kickass:
Favorite sport: Roller derby!
Favorite team: Coffin Draggers (Arizona Derby Dames)