Who are you?

Hello all!!!

My name is Sagy Tal, I'm 25 in age, and living in Nahariya, Israel. For my living I am working in logistics dept. in a factory.
Besides that, I am the bassist of Sitra. I play a Peavey Cirrus 5, Claro-Walnut combination.
Fav drink: Guinness beer!!!

Salanche!

among the many other good things here in town. i have no idea why people flee out of here onto to the big city... i guess i`m one of a small group who`s addicted to the toxic air here hehehehe Haifa chimicals flavored air. yummy!

Welcome to all the new joiners from all continents!!!

Especially to Derya the angel who we know in person and who made us feel right at home along with her (and our) turkish friends when we were in Istanbul last year...Good to see you here girl, rock on.

And of course to all the rest of you metal heads writing in here, a real pleasure.

mmmm..... i'm Angel from bat-yam/Tel-Aviv - israel
love metal, my sweet boy friend, gig's ,party's, ppl, net , Folklore , orphaned sweet member's and my family

Hello All.....I'm usually a lurker around this forum and some others on UM, but in person I'm used to talking until someone tells me to be quiet so I figured I'd start posting. So people here can tell me to be quiet. :lol:

I'm Samantha, a 20 year old photographer/bad musician from Texas. I've been listening to Orphaned Land for almost two years now (definitely a top 5 band of mine) so I'm saying 'hello' here, for the first time

So....... :wave:

thanx to welcoming me..
And yeah Folklore,i was in the Istanbul concert and more we spent 3 great days all together with OL and other Israeli gang!
Also i learn to say "mamatav?" and "saba ba ahi" hey,im good at it:D
but i think i must be funny while i said coz when said them,all Israeli team were smiling.. :)
well,Matti my dear,seeing you here is so good!miss ya much!:(