Who do you trust most?

Dhatura said:
What the fuck's with you?? I say something positive about you and you go :erk: for some reasons in you I have no clue about. Why do you think I want to fuck with you when in fact I mostly agree with what you say?

Or are you being Jimmy cautious?

Guess I was being Jimmy cautious, or Jimmy drunk, never mind. I'm the fool.

Dhatura said:
Btw, I'm hesitant about Virginia Woolf, she makes me cry at times but I also find her boring -- somehow there's no life-spring in her that'd suit me fine.
i've read a bit from the waves. i cant say i was thrilled but it was ok. i still cant judge tho. not with 40 pages.

i have something even better for you....

uuhwhatanass.JPG

:D

Dhatura said:
for some reasons in you I have no clue about.

Eh, this part suddenly caught my eye again. I hate miscommunication and that, that's all. In the end, i ain't really that insecure about stuff, but I like to make sure I get things right, and you have been known as a mastress od dead clever sarcasm :dopey: .

Anyways, why worry, time for healthy drinking again :Spin: .

Dhatura said:
Tools, you really kiss boys on the lips sometimes? :eek:
well, no, but on the cheek, or the head, deffo. if theyre really good mates like. feminine friends on th lips yes. tho actually, 2 or three.

but now u mention it, my first reaction i couldnt be bothered too much, generally speaking, to kiss a guy on the lips, tho in practice i'd feel kinda :ill:
2 mates of mine have like french kissed in the pub, in front of all of us mates like. nobody saw it comign tho, and one of them 2 is still with the girl he was back then :lol: he's actually the most open minded person i've ever know of my age. :) she as well actually. proper mates like.

I only kiss my boyfriend on the lips, there's no other person I'd kiss on the lips, ffs, and I'd go mad if I saw him doing that with other girls. (As for his doing it with other boys, I think I'd go mad as well, hm...)
your loss i think ;)

talking about that kissing thing, I guess thats maybe also a cultural difference... I went to a french school, there also guys kissed each other on the cheeks to say hi, girls on the lips etcs.. like tools said... well if u do this with most of the austrian ppl (at least if they are not really close friends) they look at u like an alien ;)

DragonLady1 said:
talking about that kissing thing, I guess thats maybe also a cultural difference... I went to a french school, there also guys kissed each other on the cheeks to say hi, girls on the lips etcs.. like tools said... well if u do this with most of the austrian ppl (at least if they are not really close friends) they look at u like an alien ;)
Yeah, it's a cultural difference, definitely... British people and male Kiwis/ New Zealanders are the most reserved people that I have met so far (well, there are a few exceptions...). Even shaking hands seemed to cost them quite an effort, not to speak of the obvious discomfort when I embraced them (as I always do with friends)... :tickled: