Who do you trust most?

siderea said:
do you trust your girl with other girls?
do you mind her kissing her best friend on the lips?
when she´s sitting next to you?
against it? i'd pray for that to happen. :lol:

The Greek way!

mangr.JPG

i dont have the right? what is this, the soviet union?

look. i think you have no clue of how i think about these things simply because this is not the place for serious issues like this. i really dont wanna fight or anyhting, ok? :)

do you like virginia woolf?

Allan said:
Am I supposed to be :erk: because I was Jimmy serious ort am I supposed to be :erk: because I'm drunk?

What the fuck's with you?? I say something positive about you and you go :erk: for some reasons in you I have no clue about. Why do you think I want to fuck with you when in fact I mostly agree with what you say?

Or are you being Jimmy cautious?

sol83 said:

look. i think you have no clue of how i think about these things simply because this is not the place for serious issues like this. i really dont wanna fight or anyhting, ok? :)

storehammerandsicklespucker.jpg

Hey, don't you start a nasty manfight with my girlfriend, clear???!

Btw, I'm hesitant about Virginia Woolf, she makes me cry at times but I also find her boring -- somehow there's no life-spring in her that'd suit me fine.

Tools, you really kiss boys on the lips sometimes? :eek:

I only kiss my boyfriend on the lips, there's no other person I'd kiss on the lips, ffs, and I'd go mad if I saw him doing that with other girls. (As for his doing it with other boys, I think I'd go mad as well, hm...)

sol83 said:

alrite alrite, but i like being serious. dead serious. :Smokin:
i love virginia woolf for her sadness and depression. for all her symptoms of depression i know so well.