Who do you trust most?

Dhatura said:
Are you bothered about it? :D

I do admit I like shagging, in spite of the little experience I have. But excuse me for not getting horny on, for example, my flatmate just because he's around :/ I've been asked a couple of times, overtly or covertly, by some boys, but I'm simply not interested. That's all, no "high morality" or whatever romantic shit. They just don't turn me on.

And it's not "special love", it's just love, I guess everyone has it now and then. Mind you, not all girls are against one-night stands either, I think having sex with/without love is not gender-dependent.

Im impressed with high morality, extremely impressed these days like. I'd much prefer a girl who hasnt been around the block just cos all her mates have. The thing that I cant take seriously is dressing sex up in a poetic light and all that. Think about what it actually is, what it looks like, and the noise it makes etc. and write a spiritual poem about it.

Loves Twilight Unconditional Splendourous Endeavours

Hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof,
Bleeaarght

@ Alwin:

One of the best Dutch bands (I know) described the problem with this nice song...

Gorefest - Soul Survivor

Chameleon

I never saw you arrive
Although you're always around
Making your day
Close to the ground
Around with the pigs
Feeding on what's left behind

Adapt your colours to my mind
Chameleon
Fooling all those who are blind
Chameleon
Adapt your colours

I never saw you leave that day
Fed on what was thrown away
A one eyed king
Leading to be blind
Ruler of pigs
Until nothing is left to find

Adapt your colours to my mind
Chameleon
Fooling all those who are blind
Chameleon
Adapt your colours

who the fuck talked about marriage? :confused:

CANT WE JUST HAVE A BLOODY, NO-STRINGS-ATTACHED THING LIKE? WHY NOT?

*extremely loud yell*

Strangelight said:
Im impressed with high morality, extremely impressed these days like. I'd much prefer a girl who hasnt been around the block just cos all her mates have. The thing that I cant take seriously is dressing sex up in a poetic light and all that. Think about what it actually is, what it looks like, and the noise it makes etc. and write a spiritual poem about it.

Loves Twilight Unconditional Splendourous Endeavours

Hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof, hoof,
Bleeaarght

:lol:

It's not sex that I'm dressing up in a poetic light (if I dress up anything at all, maybe so, but that's not sex). But if the person I feel romantic about turns me on, I can't help being unable to separate love from sex, and I don't even want to. Maybe you do? :err: Maybe you're bothered about just the fact that love can manifest itself in physicality?

it is not. my argument is that they can be two seperate things, sex and love, thats all. if love comes along, thats excellent...

Dhatura said:
:lol:

It's not sex that I'm dressing up in a poetic light (if I dress up anything at all, maybe so, but that's not sex). But if the person I feel romantic about turns me on, I can't help being unable to separate love from sex, and I don't even want to. Maybe you do? :err: Maybe you're bothered about just the fact that love can manifest itself in physicality?

Good for you, thats a quality like. I do wish most girls were like that. I just cant do with the unrealistic nonsense that often goes with it. Dont take me for a caveman like, Ive been through all that unrealistic romantic stuff myself. I was a schoolboy once :oops:

toolsofthetrade said:
i feel shite after loveless sex.

And I also feel shit having just eaten a whole fucking box of "Grandoletti noir -- caramel wafers in dark coating". This is terrible, sometimes I wind up devouring the sweets I buy as a present for someone else :/ Though it wasn't the case this time, but I have some other stuff *eyes wide shut*