Who do you want to see on tour with TESTAMENT?

Name the band you want to see with TESTAMENT

• ARCH ENEMY

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • IN FLAMES

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • SOILWORK

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • THE HAUNTED

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • EXODUS

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • DRAGONLORD

• SUICIDE SHIFT( CHUCK'S NEW BAND)

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • SKINLAB

• KREATOR

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • PRONG

• 40 GRIT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SADUS

• TECHNOCRACY

• SWARM

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • IMAGICA

• THE UNKNOWN COMIC

• F-BOMB

• STUTTERING DANNY (REALITY CHECK HOST)

• CREEPING DEATH (METALLICA TRIBUTE BAND)

• OTHER

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters
xtreme666 is absolutely right
I can't even think testament with bands like korn..
that sucks!!!!
and I could never understand that
why does ozzy accept that.
bullshit!!
money doesn't have to mean everything.

> I still dont understand why bands like TestAmenT never get on the Ozzfest bill

Probably because Testament would
kick the living hell out of all the youngsters
on the tour, who are here today, gone tomorrow,
and totally destroyed anyway by Chuck's voice and Eric's riffage.

If I had the honour of seeing The One And The Mighty TestAmenT on stage, there would be only one band that I'd like to see as a support...TestAmenT. I like to see many bands on stage during a gig, but if I went to a TestAmenT's concert other bands would be just shortening the time of TestAmenT's performance (which would suck). But if TestAmenT HAD to perform with somebody, I'd probably like to see some kickass old-school bands, like EXODUS, VIO-LENCE, FORBIDDEN or DEATH ANGEL. OVERKILL'd be a nice support too and SLAYER (their newer material sucks, but they still do fantastic shows)

I agree about TestAmenT playing all by themselves. Its just not going to happen though. Back in the day it was always 2 national bands and a local band on all the metal bills. These days they seem to want to cram as many bands onto one bill as possible. End result - shorter sets for everyone. I think that bands like TestAmenT should be playing 90 minute sets and whatever else can fit on a bill, fine. I mean when you have 8 studio albums you really cant afford to play for any less time.
I saw RUSH play TWO 75-80 minute sets Friday night, no opener! Now THATS a show you walk away from pretty damn satisfied. Granted they dont play as fast as TestAmenT, (although they do rip it up from time to time) but they are also each 50 years old.
As far as Slayer putting on fantastic shows as someone above mentioned, I totally disagree. While they do always sound great, they havent impressed me live since the Clash of the Titans show in the summer of 91, because they havent really changed their set since then.....booooooring.

Bring on TESTAMENT!!!!!....
...the legions of the dead await

Originally posted by HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
I saw RUSH play TWO 75-80 minute sets Friday night, no opener!

Wow! How fun to see Rush. Getty Lee is great. So is RUSH. I saw B.O.C. and they played for about 1 1/2 hours too! Age is a state of mind. 50 or 60 rock the fuck on!

Glad you had a good time.:p :p :p :p :p :D :D :D