Who has seen Nile recently?/Their setlist

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
I'm going to see Nile tomorrow and I was curious as to what their current setlist is.More to the point,what do they open with?
Last time I saw them,it was Black Seeds of Vengeance.Now with a new album,I'm guessing its a new first song but I always thought Black Seeds... was a perfect opener.
Also,have they been tight as usual for this tour?
Thanks

I know they didn't open with Black Seeds. Their setlist is great and covers lots of material that I am too lazy to type. Their show was Very tight when i saw em'.

Go look in the REVIEWS forum.... I think it was posted there.

Though it said they only played 2 new songs, I think they played 5 when I saw them.

yeah...I'm very sure it was more than 2.....4 at the very least....The Blessed Dead....Sarcoughagus...Invocation To Seditious Heresy.....more i don't remember more of the titles cuz the CD wasen't out at than time for me to memorize ;)

Happy Halloween to you too, xenophobe! :lol:

Originally posted by FailingAcension
yeah...I'm very sure it was more than 2.....4 at the very least....The Blessed Dead....Sarcoughagus...Invocation To Seditious Heresy.....more i don't remember more of the titles cuz the CD wasen't out at than time for me to memorize ;)

Happy Halloween to you too, xenophobe! :lol:

they're tight as hayle live...I love that band with my whole dark heart. hahaha

last time i saw them in colorado they played forever. i dont rmember the order. they played black seeds....chapter for transforming int a snake, dfinling the gates of ishtar, stonres of sorrow, smashing the antiu, howling of hte jinn, sarcophagus, churning the maelstrom, the blessed dead, the kfetu song off the new one, i like the invocation of the seditious heresy. i dotn remember. thats all i can remember.