Who hear plays guitar.,.,.and if so wut do you use?

Originally posted by WarHead
First things first

:headbang: :headbang: i love Washburn.,.,.,their necks are so small compared to my ibanez.,.,.

The funny thing is, that it's much easier to play than many guitars because of the neck. I've tried several guitars that have thicker (or at least thicker feeling) necks than my bass, and it really isn't any fun to play those damn things.

What do you not know how to do? Write the tabs yourself or play the already done powertab files?

lol.,.,.,i think i figured it out.,.,i thought you could take any mp3 and convert it to a midi file.,.,.but i guess thats not the case.,.,i got some metallica midi files and it tabbed them out.,.,.does it automatically tab them.,.,or do u have to do it by hand?

Originally posted by WarHead
lol.,.,.,i think i figured it out.,.,i thought you could take any mp3 and convert it to a midi file.,.,.but i guess thats not the case.,.,i got some metallica midi files and it tabbed them out.,.,.does it automatically tab them.,.,or do u have to do it by hand?

You have to do it by hand (at least that's what I think, maybe I'm wrong) and in Metallica's case that's A LOT OF WORK :D