Who ISN'T going to the Jaxx show and is jealous as hell!

I AM!!!!

*edit* Why couldn't you go?

I couldn't go because I couldn't miss classes Monday because I had missed too many. But then I was in the hospital so I am excused from missing classes, so technically I COULD have gone, but no, I am still recovering. Bull. I am very dissapointed. And jealous of everyone going but I hope the have a great time, and that the show's awesome...which I am sure it will be :)

MetalMessiah9999 said:
I'm jealous of anyone who goes to any Nevermore concert

*Damn lack of car and metalhead friends*

I hear ya. Well, sort of. I lack metalhead friends. But I am an unconventional metalhead. I don't "look it" I guess, so people get thrown off. I do have a car. I wish I could give you a lift somewhere but you're quite far. I am jealous too.

I have never seen Nevermore. And, :Smug: .

But we'll see them one day!! :headbang:

Gubrathcoille said:
I hear ya. Well, sort of. I lack metalhead friends. But I am an unconventional metalhead. I don't "look it" I guess, so people get thrown off. I do have a car. I wish I could give you a lift somewhere but you're quite far. I am jealous too.

I have never seen Nevermore. And, :Smug: .

But we'll see them one day!! :headbang:

:kickass:

They COULD play at Vinos or Juanitas in Little Rock so I could see them, but noooooooo. :( Of course, Opeth played at one of those and I missed them, so I'd probably end up doing the same thing with Nevermore.

Is not going to the Jaxx show, if I were smart I would have taken a vacation day to go down there. But originally the tour was supposed to start here in CT, Damn them for changing. I hate change. grrrrrrrrr:mad: