Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

Alright so to save you guys the trouble of trying to call me by my user name, Im Ellis. I always feel like an idiot when I meet someone I only know from online and have to introduce myself as "En Vind Av Sorg" especially since I dont even speak fucking Norwegian.

Dead_Lioness said:
I never notice what band is on people's shirts.... Call me crazy. :zombie:

well, I'll be wearing a CBGB shirt that really is too small for me because it is sadly the most metal shirt I own outside of an Opeth or Tool shirt :(

I should buy some fucking merch already, jesus.

Chromatose said:
I'll probably wear something dumb like my bright green 1up mario mushroom shirt. oh no hey stalkers.

Yeah but you've got this Kevin Smith vibe goin off so you can pull off that shit.

I on the other hand, am going to look like a fag. Wooha.

Chromatose said:
Haha, I was gonna fix it to that as well. It's true!!

7 years of living in NOVA and I still have found nothing better to do on your average weekend other than go out to eat or watch a movie.

:((((((((((((((

That's basically just a byproduct of urban sprawl though, I would think. Just so happens in NOVA the urbanization is quite excessive.

Chromatose said:
That's basically just a byproduct of urban sprawl though, I would think. Just so happens in NOVA the urbanization is quite excessive.

Fastest growing area in the U.S.

At least you can still get away from the shit. VA is usually urban sprawl dotted along the wilderness. For example, the 20 minute drive to Rockville, MD is nice. As is the 5 minute drive towards hamilton...

Get it while you can! :lol:

Will Bozarth said:
remember... Refuge Denied shirt. and im pretty sure you all know what i look like anyway

Yeah you should be pretty easy to spot...

lawl.jpg

i was looking forward to wearing my Cattle Decapitation shirt but its not cleann... sooo ima have to wear my Hypocrisy shirt... but i will be with Will and Mike... find them and find me.... ta da

did i mention this is gonna kick some major ass? we should be leaving shortly

Tonight is going to kick so much ass, I cannot wait.
The website says both are headlining sets, so I suppose at leats 90 mins from each?

At the moment I have on my Amon Amarth shirt and dont plan on changing, if anyone cares, and I'll more than likely be drinking PBR at the bar tonight, my drink of choice.