General Zod
leigonX
Ichiban
Neon Black69
MetalSteph
Zob Rombie
Metal Ages
Dark One

Yup this is gonna be nuts, cant wait. Im heading up to baltimore later tonight to meet up with a friend Im bringing as well. He is the loudest and most clinically insane person on the plant so he counts for at least 10 more. I think I'll wear my white Woods of Ypres shirt so I can stand out in the sea of black.

him the loudest most insane? oh boy, you have yet to stand near me at a show.

i throw random PENIS, SATAN out in between songs, just in case someone is bootlegging, i am forever burned into the recording.

but yeah... im wearing my Refuge Denied shirt

Will Bozarth said:

i throw random PENIS, SATAN out in between songs, just in case someone is bootlegging, i am forever burned into the recording.

I wouldn't say "penis" around our drummer. He might get excited...

Will Bozarth said:

Lol, just wait till you meet him, you'll understand. The most unique and hilarious individual I have ever met.

I haven't posted in a while here, but I'll be there. I think this is the first time Nevermore has headlined Jaxx since May 2001. It's been a long time coming.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Lol, just wait till you meet him, you'll understand. The most unique and hilarious individual I have ever met.

reminds me of this guy I used to know that we calle evil justin...

but he was in fact evil.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I think I'll wear my white Woods of Ypres shirt so I can stand out in the sea of black.

I'm trying to score an EMG shirt, cuz the Jackson one is getting a little too much airtime. If the band had given me shirts that actually fit, I would be wearing one of those tomorrow!

Will Bozarth said:
havent seen your ass around here in forever!

me? Yeah, I know. About two and a half years! I never stopped loving the band though. I'll be wearing a grey Nevermore work shirt at the show tomorrow (but I'm thinking I won't be the only one.) I'm also going to Yngwie tonight at the State Theatre in Falls Church.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Tonight was fucking rediculous at Jaxx, I just got back from Dragonforce. They couldnt fit anymore people in that club without breaking the fire code thats for sure. I feel like I've been shredded to death by Gamma Ray and Dragonforce, and now I've got two days to recuperate before this one.

yeah that show was fuckin badass. i was right up against the rail in the middle/right. ima get to nevermore real early tomorrow