Who all is going to the Jaxx show??

will you all just shut up and leave your homes/tents/caves and go to see the concert and then start a review thread afterwards? :bah:

:loco:

Im typing this from a friend's house, a rehearsal lunch is about to begin, but
I'll be wearing black pants with two locks on them, two buttons at the back, and a black seam all across, a built in black belt with a silver buckle, and a skull print on the front button. My shoes will be Balndolino's black leather boots, approx. 3 inches tall (are you writing this down?!) and my top will be either Nevermore Polish legion enemies or a satin black cami top with two long laces, oh, and red nail polish.
thats it, you can recognize me now.

Just got back from the show, had to check email so I thought I would post a quick message. THIS SHOW FUCKING SLAYED!!!!! Full review to follow and lots of pic's. We did several board photo's with all the boardie's and WD. I'll post more once home, gotta go pack.

Amazing. Awesome.

Place was wayyyy too packed though imo. Couldn't move much during Nevermore haha.

More of my review later after I catch some sleep.

AWESOME SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
NEVERMORE RULES!!!!!!!!!
EVERGREY RULES!!!!!

and Dead Lioness is fucking hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jusus fuckin' christ! :cry: I can hardly wait for you guys to start writing your reviews, real stuff I mean, with pics and all. (so the thread can die by the end of November... ) :D

no, seriously, someone... :)

the show ruled. nough said. for playing some of lesser favorites in the set list... it was godly. expect to see a full review on metal underground in the comming days. and warrel and jeff if you are reading: you are the coolest and most down to earth people i've ever met and talked with in a metal band.... and believe me, i've been around ;)

edit: tee if you can wait til i get home you'll see a load of crap on metal underground. i have over 50 pictures from the show, engines of hate video, and interview with jeff loomis to post. plus did i mention a review before? since i got nothing else to do it'll be done by the end of the week... i'll be home tomorrow afternoon.

Okay got down there pretty early at about 3. Got everyone but Warrell (seemed to prefer staying inside the club =/) to sign my Politics and Enemies remix cds.

Apothys were pretty solid. Lead guitarist could play pretty well. Crystal Mountain cover was top notch.

Division are always total dudes. Killer Damage Inc. cover.

Evergrey completely surprised me. I kinda liked them before, but now I love em. VERY solid. The proposal was so sweet.

And Nevermore. Ah what else do ya say about them? Killer. Great when Warrell told people to stop yelling for so many ballads.:lol:

Hopefully my ugly mug is up on the jaxx site soon.