Who smokes?

i used to smoke. i quit a long time ago because i realized it was ruining my voice, i used to smoke weed alot too, i quit that as well. i had a cigarette on new years..but..i was half way through it when i was like, "wtf am i doing?" and i stepped on it, haha. im proud of myself, because i was intoxicated and made a good choice.

i used to smoke. i quit a long time ago because i realized it was ruining my voice, i used to smoke weed alot too, i quit that as well. i had a cigarette on new years..but..i was half way through it when i was like, "wtf am i doing?" and i stepped on it, haha. im proud of myself, because i was intoxicated and made a good choice.

Good on you... more people should do the same :)

i rlly love L&M's Light (blue)

i got info that roope from cob smokes them as well (if any1 got info on that plz say so...)

however where i live i cant get em so im stuck with Richmond Super Kingsize

I only smoke for the few hours after I smoke weed. Which is like every 2nd day. A cig after a joint just tastes so fucking good. Luckily, I have never gotten addicted to smoking this way!

i don't smoke never did never tried and i don't drink alcohol, you guys must think i'm a complete Loser...:p

No, it's ok... I don't do any of that either...

then again I've done enough smoking to last a lifetime and had my fair share of drunken escapades... I guess I grew out of it. I'm not anti-smoking/drinking... I mean I'll have a beer when the occasioan calls for it but I haven't been drunk in like, ages.... since last spring in fact... and I quit smoking in july/august. So yeh, huzzah!

[/post]

One beer= nothing to me :lol:

And that's cool I mean, it's not a bad or good thing imo, it's just a personal choice. It's far too easy to get stuck in that "I need a smoke every 30 mins / I need to drink to have fun this weekend" groove. I was in it for 4 years :erk:

I'm smokin' hot!!!

And +1 for whoever said smoking crack is bad. The effects may not last long, but that shit fucked up my life for a moment.