Who still buys Cd's or movies?

Good to hear someone honest neal- but I do agree with many posters- one does lose that great feeling when one listens to a bought cd for the first time- yet at times this feeling is not so good when one doesnt like the album.
In regards to music quality- I have a program that turns my mp3 ifiles into wav format which is 10 times better- from there I burn on to a cd- really if i get 196 or better I cant hear the difference between the cdr and a original cd.
Yet alot of you guys are too damn uptight about the morality of this, its not like stealing money etc. this is fucking music- something that was only heavily commercialized a few decades ago, and still is not commercialized in many countries. ANd anyways who fucking cares anyway- everyone is guilty of something- hell theall these corporations steal, lie and fuck people over for a living- so do record companies

yeh. i buy a lot of cds. but ive gotten a lot of cds for free. fuck it. maybe one day when i have some $ ill buy all the cds i just have on cdr.
-neal

well, its notr being too uptight about it, we all download stuff, im sure,
but its about dowload a song to see if you would like the cd,
or downloading the whole cd...
i dont know, call me old fashion, but there is nothing like open a new cd and see the art work, and everything that comes with it.

since i work in Metal Hammer, i get alot of promotions for free, but yet- i still buy the cd after that (those i liked off course...)
im proud of my metal collection, all originals.
However...:D
i have some CDRs.. by bands that i'd never buy the original cd..
like System Of a down (eew i realy hate that, thank hell i didnt buy the original)
or some non metal bands that i only like one song and just checked their album... you know.
im sure you all do that here and there, we all decide which bands we want to get the oroginal and "support" them,
and which ones we dont,
but to have your whole collection made by CDRs ?