who want to mix the new album of my band? new competition here!

just trying to give some chances for guys who never mix a compelte album here... whats the problem with that?

it's like Scissors61 said...if you'd just have asked if someone wants to mix itt....

but you worded it like you would be the most generous person and ppl could and should be thnkful and kneel before you for the possible chance of mixing your stuff without getting paid.

just trying to give some chances for guys who never mix a compelte album here... whats the problem with that?

i've never mixed an album before, i wudnt mind giving it a go...
when will these tracks be ready?

what would be good, is 5 creme eggs and a pack of cheese and onion (walkers) crisps, if i ever ended up doing it all for you lol

Count me in.

"I have eight other albums to mix by last Thursday... I'm fighting off a horde of zombies to save a poor village of old people from certain doom... I'm giving birth to octuplets as we speak and OH FUCK OW JESUS don't know if WHAT IS THAT THING IT'S HIDEOUS WHO PUT A GODDAMNED BATBOY ABORTION IN MY WOMB I'll have time..."

Okay. Don't mix it. With all the threads we've seen about 'how do I get my name out', 'give me stuff to mix so I can not look like a total bum and have a recording or two to give to clients as samples', 'HALP I need raw tracks or the Mafia will take my wife and record her dying screams for mercy'... yeah, if you already have Moses dropping by to record the Broadway sequel to the Ten Commandments, that's one thing, but "Jesus GOD you aren't offering me a quadrillion dollars to throw a bunch of presets on and call it good... what are you, NUTZ?" is uncalled for... just don't do it. That simple.

Jeff

If this is being released internationally on a credited record label I'd work for points on the album and album credits. If not, I'd do it within your budget if you like my work.

Even to get the raw tracks for another song to play with mixing would be cool- twould be savage to get to do an album, even for free- I can't really ask people for money for my time right now!

Guys, didn't you come hear to learn how to mix better? I sure as hell didn't pop up thinking "Hey, if I just say I'm good at mixing and maybe post some sample tracks I might as well have lifted from someone else entirely, and offer my services to people I've never met over the Internet... I just HAVE to become a millionaire!" and would hope that I'm not alone...

Jeff

Guys, didn't you come hear to learn how to mix better? I sure as hell didn't pop up thinking "Hey, if I just say I'm good at mixing and maybe post some sample tracks I might as well have lifted from someone else entirely, and offer my services to people I've never met over the Internet... I just HAVE to become a millionaire!" and would hope that I'm not alone...

Jeff

okai! im uploading right now the song in 1 zip to rapidshare

details :

session: 48khz
reall drum
gtrs custome tube head ( not mine )
orchestra done with east west symphonic gold in stereo file
bass
and vox ( need some auto tune jeje )

links in a few hours!...

Hey Felipe, what kind of time limit is there? I´d love to give it a go, but I´m drowning in work so I won´t be able to have something before next week end...