Who wants my skydancer/of chaos cd?

Gums

sweet bitching
Jan 9, 2002
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
I actually have two copies of this cd. They were both gifts that I got from different people for my birthday a few years back o_O
I'm willing to mail one of the copies to whoever wants it most. It's in good shape. I'm sure lots of you have it already, but there's gotta be some out there who don't

So, tell me exactly WHY you deserve this precious gift. Make me laugh, jump, scream, or feel bad for you, and i'll mail it to ya.

Ormir said:
Is it a version with the American cover?
Hej, not so demanding! :p

I'd like it :err:

[fill in various Wazooish talk with lots of "koekje!" "omg" "OMG" "weeeh"-s in it, and of course a dozen of smilies here]

:err: I dunno :erk:
Making people laugh on demand -> a profession :'(
*snifff* :cry: omg :'(

Ormir said:
Is it a version with the American cover?
Yes, I think. There are more than one skydancer/of chaos covers?

The Grand Wazoo said:
Making people laugh on demand -> a profession :'(
*snifff* :cry: omg :'(
Heha, this isn't really 'on demand', as you can sit and think about it for a while. Besides, you don't have to make me laugh.. just tell me why I should send it to you. Although I guess I already feel sorry for you :p

Gums said:
Yes, I think. There are more than one skydancer/of chaos covers?
Yes.

Spinefarm did the first Skydancer+OCaEN combo back in 1998 (I think..) with the original Skydancer cover-artwork (photo of some clouds, lots of blue) with a black triangle in the upper righthand-corner and text within the said corner that told the release had OCaEN on it. I have that version.

The other one is the US release with new Niklas Sundin artwork (featuring the bird and red colour). It is assumed that this is the version you have. I don't have it and would really like to get it (to bring me closer to completing my collection), but as there are people without no Skydancer at all, I believe it is preferable you give it to one of them.

-Villain

@gums: I already own the two different versios, so why should you send me yours? cause I want to have three skydancer CDs :heh:

Oh hey Mija, I have a present for you. Something you should probably have that I don't really need.
If you want, send me a shipping address in a PM or msn or whatever
Seriously though, don't give me a bogus address because I'd be wasting the shipping money (and no, this time I'm not picking on you and it isn't a practical joke)