WHO WAS AT SAYREVILLE LAST NIGHT?!?!

TraderInDeath

May 13, 2005
I was up front/center the whole time! Shook hands with Charlie, Joey, and Scott. Got a high-five from Dan. Got one of Scotts guitar picks.

They played just about everything I wanted to hear, with the exception of Armed & Dangerous and Gung Ho. Talk about a killer fucking show! Those guys deffinitly have many years left in them. Joey sounded just as good, if not better, than he did back in the 80s!!!!

The whole night was great other than having to deal with some douchebag trying to fight me as soon as I got in the club. I told him he wasn't worth wasting my time on and risking getting kicked out before Anthrax.

I hated dealing with the crowd-surfers the whole god damn time, though.

Let me know if you were standing with/near me. I was wearing this vest:
smaller.jpg

oh man that show was so awesome.they were awesome they sounded great and the set list was awesome they did everything i wanted to hear especially Medusas i FLIPPED out when they did that.i cant wait till they come back around.and if anyone can post up the setlist i couldnt remember it in exact order lol.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!! i was there! it was ace!!!! i felt like a fuckin' 16 year old again!!! <of course my body is now screaming "YOU'RE 35 BITCH!! TAKE SOME MORE IBUPROFEN!!!!!!" i was on the rail on dan's side. it was truly fucking awsome nite!!!!

thank the great goddess my concert schedule for the rest of the year i have nice comfy seats and can sit on my ass and drink fuity drinks with rum in them!!! hahahahahha even tho my heart is willing, my knees and back are to old for this!! hahahahahahhahaaa

<whispers> until they do a full tour in october, november, december!! hahahah see you then! :wave:

That was a fucking insane show,I was right infront of Scott one dude back most of the show.I had a Dime tribute shirt,black shorts and my chucks on,I'm sure I saw some of you crazy fuckers there.My buds and I drove from PA and we'd do it again in a heart beat.Overhand Right kicked ass,Nick's Dimebag tribute was awesome and when Anthrax hit the stage I was 14 again.Fuckin A what a show!!!

Hey I went to the Starland Ballroom in NJ as well! This was only my second concert (I went to a Fates Warning/Queensryche/Dream Theater concert in 2003), and I loved it! I stood in line for a while though (I wore a Judas Priest shirt and I was with my bro and 2 friends. When the camera guy came and recorded people in line for the DVD my bro went nuts. I was filmed too. The warm-up band (Pigdogs) was kind of stupid but the drummer was great. I sat near the back in the bar area but it was still a great view. Then came that Nick guy who played the Pantera medley. F'ing amazing. I loved the show a lot. Anthrax was so awesome!!!

And hey, I'm going to the Judas Priest and Queensryche concert FOR FREE on June 10th in the PNC Bank Arts Center! I've got VIP parking, VIP seating, and a VIP buffet (if I meet Queensryche or the Priest I'll cream my pants!)

Anthrax Concert 10/10

The show was incredible. My doubts were put to rest. They played Lone Justice too, but I would have preffered Gung Ho over it. They played In My World, Metal Thrashing Mad, I'm the Man among others but I can't remember. I got really really wasted.

AlexStomp said:
The show was incredible. My doubts were put to rest. They played Lone Justice too, but I would have preffered Gung Ho over it. They played In My World, Metal Thrashing Mad, I'm the Man among others but I can't remember. I got really really wasted.
That's good to hear!

TraderInDeath said:
I was up front/center the whole time! Shook hands with Charlie, Joey, and Scott. Got a high-five from Dan. Got one of Scotts guitar picks.

They played just about everything I wanted to hear, with the exception of Armed & Dangerous and Gung Ho. Talk about a killer fucking show! Those guys deffinitly have many years left in them. Joey sounded just as good, if not better, than he did back in the 80s!!!!

The whole night was great other than having to deal with some douchebag trying to fight me as soon as I got in the club. I told him he wasn't worth wasting my time on and risking getting kicked out before Anthrax.

I hated dealing with the crowd-surfers the whole god damn time, though.

Let me know if you were standing with/near me. I was wearing this vest:
smaller.jpg
dude, i was RIGHT next to you when the dimebag guy was on! i remember that jacket

it was a sick show. Joey was on for most of the night, but a few songs he was off. Still a great show

There was also another asshole in the pit pushing people around acting like a tough guy! I swear if I didn,t have love for the outside world I would like to have raked his eyes out with razor blades!! He was wearing a tank top.FAGGET!!
Other then that, it was the best show I ever seen.Saw the sound check also too cool. I don,t care how long we waited outside it was worth it. They played Medusa,Lone Justice,Man I'm having a major brain fart,and half of Indians. Before they were having sound trouble and Scott walk off stage, Then they asked us to leave.My ears are still humming.
Until the fall tour,Later

the show was amazing. i almost got in a fight though. some dick pushed me before anthrax hit the stage so i called him an asshole. he stuck his middle finger in my face and tried to get me to fight (sorry, i'm a pacifist). how very sad. oh and if you're reading this - you're an ASSHOLE. the show was absolutely incredible. i really think joey has never sounded better. the soundcheck 'party' was no party at all, but still kinda cool (got some pictures). i am so glad i got to see one of my favorite bands/line-ups play again. the dvd shall rock!

Dude, I'm not kidding - check the studs on the back of your vest for the blood from my gums. You elbowed me right in the mouth. All in good fun \m/ Awesome show. They Played TIME and DEATHRIDER!! Totally worth the long ass drive.

dude i was at the show too....i was the one in the vest with the megadeth backpatch and pyramid studs on the shoulders.....that show fuckin owned ALL...... i can't wait till they come back to the US to tour again....you know im gunna be there again

prime666 said:
Yeah ya did..How was Atlantic city afterwards?

No AC afterwards. Apperantly, I passed out and woke up around 7 or 8 in the morning hungover as fuck. I fixed the situation by smoking yet another bowl. Then I went to work.

I thought the show was awesome, but too many fat drunk morons starting shit with people. I moved like 3 times and each time the same shit kept happening.

Anyways, I had a good time. I hadn't seen Anthrax since I was a kid. So this was real awesome. I was really impressed.

THRAXFAN4LIFE said:
There was also another asshole in the pit pushing people around acting like a tough guy! I swear if I didn,t have love for the outside world I would like to have raked his eyes out with razor blades!! He was wearing a tank top.FAGGET!!
Trust me we gave the cunt a few punches to his mellon fuckin head after he knocked the wind out of some chick ( he did this on purpose) It was then open season. Next time cut the fucker from balls to throat.

That show was awesome. I haven't seen Anthrax in like 19 years. I'm 37, brought my 13 year old son, front row, he had the best time. He is hooked and I am again. Can't wait to see them again. Cheryl