Who & Why???

i would thank myself... for being an extremely intelligent musician with enough guts to record the music i want to record :)

(then i'd thank family, friends, blah blah the rest of that stuff)

oh, and i would have to thank jackson guitars (since they would endorse me with my own kelly model) heheheheheh

:D

er..... k this is me being imaginary RAWWWWWWKKKKKKK icon...

Mum n Dad for 'getting it on'.
All my mates, 'fuck buddies' and otherwise, you know who you are.....

Stella Artois, Converse Allstars. (oooh that rhymes).

Anthrax and Metallica for getting me to listen to this Gawdforsaken racket us mortals like to call metal.

Britney, Christina, Hearsay and A1 for giving us summink to 'Rage Against'

Henry Rollins for the personal training (purrrrrrr).
Gaultier, Viv Westwood and Skin Two for the freebie clothing.
Ozzy, Lemmy and Axl, for having faith that we'd succeed.
Jay n Silent Bob for being SOOOOOOOO cool in the vid.

Whoever invented lycra.

Ickle baby jesus.
Ronald Mc Donald.
and Madonna, thanx 4 letting us crash, sorry about the carpet burns.

mines actually a bit mad and long - sometimes.... cuz i got to thinking about the whole thread cuz i was trying to get pressies for some people that maybe reflected something personal.
most people ive mentioned probably wont even read this but its here all the same.

anyway
My family - for being great and supportive ( and mad and Irish!)

St Marys college for 4 yrs of hell - and the qualification i want.
THe BBers for being as metal and mental as i am - and being cool to hook with at gigs !!!!!!
Tony for being a fab and busy little pidgeon!

Area54 for making the most awesome music ever, and being the only band ever worthy of my total obsession. and for being great to work with. And also to Mia for giving me the opportunity i couldnt even have dreamed of. !!!!!
JO - ooh i could crush a grape!!! 23 yrs of madness!!!
L.S.O.L - For BEING. and for giving me and yet also saving me from the madness!!!!
Picnic eater. for being so far removed from all that is trendy, and for 'getting it'.BRRMMM
Stoneboy- Poke MG cards rock! T.C.!

Angel K - for being there- and being great!!
to certain individuals for making cool things, and random neck massages!! you ROCK!
Cadburys for making the YUMMY STUFF of sin!!!!!!!

To all the rock musicians of the world!!! for creating something worth listening to and full of talent and passion!!

right !!!!! got a little carried away then - christ - have no talent but it would be worth releasing an album - just to allow me to do this- instead i just use the BB! :loco:

Eddy thanks:

My family and friends for their support and especially
Eeki, for going mad trying to teach me the intro to Smoke On The Water
The nutcases at the record company for making this record possible
Lapin Kulta beer for my inspiration
All the people on the various Internet messageboards I post at

Eddy uses:
Throat, Jackson guitars, GHS strings, EJK custom picks, Lapin Kulta Beer, Smart cigarettes and right hand.

That would, no WILL be on my thanks list if, no, WHEN I release an album. :D

I would like to thank my parents, for if it weren't them procreating my demon spawn in the backseat of a burnt out Yugo in mid 1978, I would not have been given this opertunity.

I would also like to thank Ronnie James Dio, Yngwie Johann Malmsteen, Timo Tolkki, Michael Schenker, Cliff Burton (RIP), Cozy Powell (RIP), Ritchie Blackmore, Tony Iommi, Ian Gillen, Bruce Dickinson, Mark Slaughter, Sebastian Bach, Oscar Dronjak foremost and anyone else I have banged my head to over the years for my musical inspiration and George Carlin, Sam Kinison (RIP) and Denis Leary for my philisophical inspiration.

Then I would like to thank God, Satan, Santa and his elves,the academy, the King of Sweden, Mike Tyson, Ted Bundy, Al Bundy, Rootie Kazootie, Don Ho, John Major and everyone else in between.

And finally, I would like to thank all the little people... anyone below 5 feet (1.524 Meters?) is a good start.

Reno uses: Fender Stratocaster (preferably on fire) and Mountain Dew (Gallons) exclusively.

Mark would like to thank.......

All my family and pets you guys rule!!
IRON MAIDEN for giving us the chance to open donnington and STEVE HARRIS for doing a great job producing the album

BLAZE and AREA 54 for inviting us out on tour.

Anyone ive forgotten put your name here..............<