Who will Headline?

I think he'd be willing to put aside political hangups to come back for us PoS-starved fans in the US.

I certainly hope so! (Especially as I'm finding out Sweden is certainly not above reproach when it comes to visiting and immigration, etc... *grumble, grumble*)

I'd vote for PoS virtually any time, as I'm such a huge fan... after that, I'd have to go for Vanden Plas. Those are really the only two wish-list headliner bands I think I can come up with.

Shaye

Friday: Symphony X
Vanden Plas
Redemption
Virgin Steele
Raintime

Saturday: Nightwish
Orphaned Land
Kamelot
Tarot (Still holding out hope)
Mindflow

I would cream myself 10000000000000000000000000000000000000^999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 times over again if that happened!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already seen Helloween with Kai Hansen, and believe it or not it wasn't that much better than the rest of Helloween's set, largely thanks in part to Andi's voice. If we knock Andi off the mic and relive the glorious moments of the EP and Walls of Jericho, then perhaps that would be worthy of pant-creaming.

Dude Kamleot has co headlined twice and you have them as a third spot? Nunca!!!!!!!Under Orphaned Land!!!!!!!!!!Trippin

Friday: Symphony X
Vanden Plas
Redemption
Virgin Steele
Raintime

Saturday: Nightwish
Orphaned Land
Kamelot
Tarot (Still holding out hope)
Mindflow

ICED EARTH
UFO
BRAINSTORM
ORPHAND LAND
THERION

in a lower spot im still preying for:
GREEN CARNATION
TYPE O NEGATIVE
O.S.I
TROUBLE
FINNTROLL
KATATONIA

Although I love Symphony X, Angra, PoS, Kamelot have we not seen them enough for now? How about somebody new, or who at least has only been here once like Gamma Ray or Blind Guardian? Iced Earth would be great but unlikely.

Heaven & Hell would be great
any incarnation of Savatage (not Circle II Circle)
Nocturnal Rites (in a 4)
Crimson Glory
Fates Warning (cannot Ray pull double duty?)
Rhapsody (cost $$)
Sonata Artica
Nevermore (although I don't think Glenn would EVER ask again)

many other possibilities