Who would you like to see Biomechanical tour with?

Voivod
Maiden
Nevermore
Alchemist
Elend

Though there's no chance in hell that Elend would ever tour.

Or, perhaps, a 'Streight Out Of London' tour with Orange Goblin & Area 54...

IOfTheStorm said:
Yes i have thought of Queensryche too, but most Queensryche fans are not into Biomechanical's hard (yet melodic) sound
So...that´s one more reason why Biomechanical shall play with Queensryche. I guess when they listen more close to the songs they will begin to love it...like I did. :)
"Eight Moons" was BTW one of my Top 10 albums of 2003.

Existenz said:
I'll try and check out FRM Radio next week, 5pm Eastern is 10pm GMT I think!

hey, uh yea, that would be awesome, excepppt the radio network got shut down because of finanical diffuculties, thanks for your interest tho!

a good metal radio i suggest is SnakeNet Metal Radio... http://www.snakenet.com <-- those guys dont mess around, they have some strict guidelines they play music by, one of which is that you wont hear the same band twice in 8 hours. its crazy, but damn good...

\m/

Zob Rombie said:
hey, uh yea, that would be awesome, excepppt the radio network got shut down because of finanical diffuculties, thanks for your interest tho!

Which would stand for the R.I.P. :dopey:

Zob Rombie said:
a good metal radio i suggest is SnakeNet Metal Radio... http://www.snakenet.com <-- those guys dont mess around, they have some strict guidelines they play music by, one of which is that you wont hear the same band twice in 8 hours. its crazy, but damn good...

\m/

Yeah SnakeNet Metal is great :)

IOfTheStorm said:
The obvious answer would be "Pantera" but that is a far from reality situation (until the Pantera reunion).
Other problem with that is, Biomechanical would make Pantera look like shit (not like they don't already).

I'd say Priest, Queensrÿche or Empty Tremor.

Dungeon:dopey: !!!

Actually, I would just like to see em live myself!

But that won't happen until the lads tour down to the aussie territory
We are planning a euro tour next year so who knows.

Stu

I think A Priest/Nevermore tour would be the best combination and I think Halford would be pretty impressed by John's vocals. And Nevermore and Biomechanical have the same vibe to them, oh and becuase I love to whore Nevermore.

I do like the Biomechanical/Nevermore idea which a lot of people are proposing. Biomechanical/Dream Theater is probably a little far-fetched, but it would be awesome....if not a slight clash of styles...oh well, good to have varied taste.

Nevermore definitely!

Interesting story:
nevermore came by two weeks ago and I got to talk to Van Williams after the show. I told him that they should bring Biomechanical the next time they come through. That peaked his interest:
"Biomechanical?! I've been sporting their hoodie for the past few days! We actually played a couple of shows with them in Greece while we were recording and we all became fast friends. They're all great guys: Matt, Jamie, Chris, John...Absolutely great band!"

Hey, guys - now's your chance. Nevermore are gonna do a US headlining tour this coming spring. March/April...maybe earlier. You open for them and you will have a shitload of people lining up waiting for the release of Cannibalised - I guarantee it!

WinterSolstice said:
Nevermore definitely!

Interesting story:
nevermore came by two weeks ago and I got to talk to Van Williams after the show. I told him that they should bring Biomechanical the next time they come through. That peaked his interest:
"Biomechanical?! I've been sporting their hoodie for the past few days! We actually played a couple of shows with them in Greece while we were recording and we all became fast friends. They're all great guys: Matt, Jamie, Chris, John...Absolutely great band!"

Hey, guys - now's your chance. Nevermore are gonna do a US headlining tour this coming spring. March/April...maybe earlier. You open for them and you will have a shitload of people lining up waiting for the release of Cannibalised - I guarantee it!

Now that would be great:headbang:

WinterSolstice said:
Nevermore definitely!

We actually played a couple of shows with them in Greece while we were recording and we all became fast friends. They're all great guys: Matt, Jamie, Chris, John...Absolutely great band!"

what about me???!! :err:

obviously not the great guy I give myself credit for :D

profskett said:
Biomechanical/Dream Theater is probably a little far-fetched, but it would be awesome....if not a slight clash of styles...oh well, good to have varied taste.

I wouldn't suggest this simply because it would be a waste of Biomechanical's time. Too many dream Theater fans are so incredibly one-tracked ("DT or nothing!") it's really pathetic. Megadeth and Nevermore blew Dream Theater away at Gigantour but nobody noticed because most of their fans are blinded by their 10-minute-instrument-soling-hero-worship to actually appreciate an actual song or composition.

A bill like that would only give the band an unfair advantage: they can't win over any DT fans because DT fans refuse to be won over by anyone. Go figure.

True, Dream theater fans do tend to be a little closed-minded, but let's be honest Scenes from a Memory is the single best album in the world. I just thought it would be an awesome gig. And I think Biomechanical compare to DT in terms of technical musical standard in a way that neither Nevermore or Megadeth could ever do.

WinterSolstice said:
Nevermore definitely!

Interesting story:

That would be amazing. Hell i'd fly over just to see a show if that was the line up. I'd obviously go to a few strip-bars while i'm there tho :Spin:

I agree about Dragonforce Caz, but I don't think Chris Webb does, so I doubt that will happen. Unfortunately. (Grrr, damn you Chris)