Who would you like to see Biomechanical tour with?

profskett said:
I agree about Dragonforce Caz, but I don't think Chris Webb does, so I doubt that will happen. Unfortunately. (Grrr, damn you Chris)

Hey profskett,

This has got nothing to do with Chris.

It just hasn't happened for various reasons and the same goes for other bands Biomech haven't played with yet.

Personally I think Dragonforce(Not my thing musically) are a bit too cheesey:p , Biomechanical are alot heavier band and I just don't think it would go down well.

I agree, DF and Biomechanical fans are generally quite different... And DFD are crap IMO, but thats just my opinion obviously...

It would certainly mean we'd get to see Biomech in some bigger venues here though, DF seem to have gained quite the following recently...

Jonoleth said:
It would certainly mean we'd get to see Biomech in some bigger venues here though, DF seem to have gained quite the following recently...

Hi Jonoleth!

Yeah Biomech's agency are working hard at the moment looking for support slots for bigger bands. Let's hope it happens!!!:)

Indeed, twould be nice to see the guys come a bit closer to the bleak wastelands of Yorkshire so I dont have to travel so far...

Jonoleth said:
Indeed, twould be nice to see the guys come a bit closer to the bleak wastelands of Yorkshire so I dont have to travel so far...
Lol, from what I've seen of it Yorkshire is very nice. :tickled:
I think they went to Sheffield on the Stampin Ground tour....that's in Yorkshire isn't it?

I dunno whether this will be a particularly popular choice, but would anyone want to see Biomech tour with Archenemy?

Yorkshire is nice! Its a fine county, its just most southerners think its old pits and men with coal dust all over them...
And yes, Sheffield is technically Yorkshire but its south of me so I still call it the south... :tickled:

Fair enough :lol: I doubt many southerners really think that, they're just taking the piss because you're northern!

well if you guys ever make it as far as Scotland then we'd KILL to support. We've played a few big support gigs in the past few years (Blaze (twice) Thin Lizzy, Breed77, Viking Skull) but you guys would completely blow all of those gigs out of the water.

Ever since I was handed a copy of your demo while standing outside Brixton Academy queuing to see Maiden a few years back I've been a huge fan. All the rest of the band are well into you guys too, we're much less technical and not quite as heavy but we're definitely working towards the same metal dream :D

If you want to check out some of our tunes then www.myspace.com/blackatom is the place, as our website is undergoing a revamp at the mo.

I also sent Chris a copy of our album a few months back so who knows, with a bit of luck you might have heard some of the stuff already.

Sorry for the blatant pluggery, but the chance to play with you guys is well worth any pride we may have ;)

Keep rocking!!!

Mac - Black Atom

Black Atom said:
well if you guys ever make it as far as Scotland then we'd KILL to support. We've played a few big support gigs in the past few years (Blaze (twice) Thin Lizzy, Breed77, Viking Skull) but you guys would completely blow all of those gigs out of the water.

:wave: Welcome to the Biomech forum:wave:

They played in Glasgow with Stampin Ground last year, hopefully they will gig in Scotland again this year!

Black Atom said:
Ever since I was handed a copy of your demo while standing outside Brixton Academy queuing to see Maiden a few years back I've been a huge fan. All the rest of the band are well into you guys too, we're much less technical and not quite as heavy but we're definitely working towards the same metal dream :D.

:cool:

Black Atom said:
If you want to check out some of our tunes then www.myspace.com/blackatom is the place, as our website is undergoing a revamp at the mo.

I also sent Chris a copy of our album a few months back so who knows, with a bit of luck you might have heard some of the stuff already.

Sorry for the blatant pluggery, but the chance to play with you guys is well worth any pride we may have ;)

Keep rocking!!!

Mac - Black Atom

:headbang:

picked up the new album the other day without hearing anything from it and thought it's fantastic

personally would think biomechanical wouldn't be out of place supporting fear factory on their upcoming tour, especially since no support announcements have been made

Dan W said:
picked up the new album the other day without hearing anything from it and thought it's fantastic

personally would think biomechanical wouldn't be out of place supporting fear factory on their upcoming tour, especially since no support announcements have been made

:headbang:

and

:wave: Welcome to the forum:wave:

Biomechanical + TNT!

Reason: Didn´t have seen both of them yet and their individual styles are unique enough to be not really comparable in the matter of the silly "who´s the better X/Y variation" competiton!

Both bands feature unique kick ass music styles and superb singers!:cool:

Sick combination? ... don´t know, but I´d love to see it happen!:OMG:

other ideas:

Biomechanical + Rush (ok.. a sick combination):ill:

(I prefer the originals, so I don´t mention overrated "musicians play for muscians" bands like DT and others)

In this sense

Biomechanical + Metallica would be ok, although to be honest I would only go there to see Bio and use the other half to drink beer and watch out for chicks. (as done in the late eighties when I visited a Metallica concert just to see Queensryche supporting) This combination probably also assures the audience that Bio deserves.

Or any german super group??.......just kidding:heh: