Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
still kind of undecided but I have a feeling we might have our first woman president

I totally want Romney to win. If Romney wins, it is fortold, in some ancient Mormon lore, that when the Mormon is in control of the free world, the Mormons will abandon Utah and move back to Missouri. So yeah. I wish for Missouri to deal with my problems.

Yeah, I had a kick ass Burrito from one of the stands today, and theres this 24 hour stand down the street that I'm thinking of hitting up in a few minutes, cause I'm hungry and lazy.

So probably keep the guys who run this stand.

I am truly undecided right now. I wish a viable 3rd party candidate would present his or her self.

As far as predictions are concerned - I forsee Hillary getting the nomination and then choosing Obama as her running mate. This ticket would appeal to both bases of those voting Democrat and likely sweep her into office. Regardless of where you stand, as of right now there's probably nothing that can stand in their way.

A Giuliani/Romney or Giuliani/Fred Thompson ticket are probably the only tickets that could give the above a run for it's money but probably still wouldn't be enough. Of all the Repubs - there's no question Romney is the smoothest talking Repub since Reagan. On style alone he already has the incompetent lame duck beat.

Jason

Lifted this from GMD.

How many billions have we spent on this war?!?! Glad to know that our hard earned money is being spent taunting innocent children.

Last edited by a moderator: