Who you leaning towards in the 2016 Presidential Election?

Who will take over the reigns of shitting on this nation?

• Mrs. Benghazi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who gives a fuck?

• Colonel Sanders

• Chafee Scrotum

• Uncle Jeb

• Uncle Ben Carson

• Ayn Rand

• Four Eyed Perry

• Fatboy from Jersey

• Haughm

• O'Malley

• Total voters
Doesn't he jail journalists? Didn't he have people in the UK assassinated?

He's a strong statesman for Russia but that's the extent to the compliments I'll give him. Other than that he's just another fucking authoritarian dickhead. The alt-right are romanticizing him because they're braindead clowns.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
sure, but i think if you don't have problems with out-of-USA influence in U.S. politics then you're just being a homer
im not ok with it, but again, it was blown out of proportion. most research from both sides blame/praise comey for turning the tide, not russia.

even if it was russia behind the hacks, all they did was expose corruption in DNC. transparency and all that.....

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Wednesday and Thursday are the only days I physically go to my office downtown. They made a good call and decided to keep the building closed tomorrow. Thursday too, if things get bad.

I dont go in till 2pm tomorrow, so I might stay up later tonight.

Honestly dont care who wins. I have my preference, but whateves. Im just here for the dementia and racism.

what a damn mess. did we expect anything different. Repubs kept the Senate, so I dont give a flip who's in the white house.

gonna be a bunch of rich old people bickering, along with constant "peaceful" protests for two years at least