Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your signature is the least sexy thing I've seen since Palin waltzed toward the motion pictures and declared monosyllabic speech "attractive" back in 19 diggity 2.
yeh, youd just feel inadequate that you were barely tickling her gag reflex. whore.

You know what's worse than a coon from the Summer Isles sitting on the Iron Throne? The fact that the libs in this state voted Diane Feinstein in for a 20th term. This bint is 79 fucking years old.

Can we all finally agree that this teleprimate is an utter colossal failure, and a blemish to all the citizenry in which he governs? (Aside from the coons, who are marginal citizens at best.)

How many more scandals need to be unraveled?

Nope. The american political mentality and of late system is ass backwards and practically an insult to democracy. Given that, hes doing surprisingly well.

Also: politicians are representatives, not leaders.

Eh, he's okay. Pretty average really, and, for all intents and purposes, not much different than Bush.

He's far better than Republicans make him out to be. And far worse than his supporters like to think.

I do think it's silly to blame Obama for any of this unless he actually provided the ideas behind the two scandals(Benghazi is stupid), but yeah, businesses and government are destined to corruption so not sure why everyone is surprised here

Eh, he's okay. Pretty average really, and, for all intents and purposes, not much different than Bush.

He's far better than Republicans make him out to be. And far worse than his supporters like to think.
This.

Let's also keep in mind, that these "scandals" are mostly bullshit. The Republicans have spent way more time investigating Benghazi than they did anything regarding 9/11 or the Iraq War. This is nothing more than partisan politics. As for the IRS "scandal", it's nonsense. The IRS admitted to paying special attention to organizations whose names contained the phrase “tea party” or “patriots”. Why wouldn't they do this? These groups are applying for 501 (c) tax-exempt status as social welfare groups. They're NOT social welfare groups, they're PACs who don't want to pay taxes. In essence, they are ripping off the American people.

I just read where Hillary is more popular in Florida than Rubbio or Jeb and more popular in Texas than Perry. less than 3 years to Madame President. I can't wait to actually watch the heads of Republicans explode.

Here's the thing, how many anti-Bush threads were there on this forum every time Bush dropped the ball? Now how many anti-lip?
While I can see the argument that they're back office bullshit, Executive Orders, etc. have some similarities. That said, there are stark differences.

Bush started two wars, Obama is winding them down.

Bush's fiscal irresponsibility created a depression, Obama has worked to slowly restore the economy.

Bush opened Guantanamo Bay, Obama is working to close it.

Bush pushed for DOMA, Obama is working to overturn it.

Bush made the world hate Americans, Obama has done a lot to restore our standing abroad.

Bush tried to kill Bin Laden, Obama did.

Obama has given us the Healthcare Reform, the Lilly Ledbetter Act, help save the American auto industry, and ended don't ask don't tell, etc.

Obama is by no means a great President. However, it's fair to note that he has both inherited the worst political situation of any President and the most vitriolic and obstinate Congress in history. While history may judge Obama as average, it will likely judge Bush as the worst President we've ever had.

While I can see the argument that they're back office bullshit, Executive Orders, etc. have some similarities. That said, there are stark differences.

Bush started two wars, Obama is winding them down.

Bush's fiscal irresponsibility created a depression, Obama has worked to slowly restore the economy.

Bush opened Guantanamo Bay, Obama is working to close it.

Bush pushed for DOMA, Obama is working to overturn it.

Bush made the world hate Americans, Obama has done a lot to restore our standing abroad.

Bush tried to kill Bin Laden, Obama did.

Obama has given us the Healthcare Reform, the Lilly Ledbetter Act, help save the American auto industry, and ended don't ask don't tell, etc.

Obama isn't respected abroad, don't kid yourself brug. The Middle East is relishing every second that this clutz is in office.

Obama didn't kill Bin Laden, U.S marines did, he's not Teddy Roosevelt bro.

Ending "Don't Ask Don't Tell" is a good thing? I'm not down with pickle sniffing, please keep one's sexual misdeeds close to the chest.

Furthermore, we need more Gitmo's, waterboarding ftwwwwwwww. :kickass:

Edit- Also, since this fuck let the tax breaks expire, he's costing me $100 dollars a month. Thanks fucktard, that's beer money!