Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am certainly blathering quite a bit tonight, because:

a) I use my poli sci degree once every 4 years
b) I'm fuckin' hammered

I hope that in the morning my bullshit makes sense. If it doesn't? Oh fucking well. AMERICA= FUCK RYEAHEAHSEAA :kickass:

giving losers free shit over the decades has just increased the number of losers. now we are going to give them all free (to them, paid for by suckers that actually work) healthcare. i dont want people starving in the streets by the millions or something, but "be a loser and we'll support you, just dont rob me!" is that a sustainable system either?

I didn't say my kingdom would be perfect, or last very long. :loco:

Dude there's always going to be losers. I'm pretty sure everyone on RC works their asses off, or at least comes close, and always will. I'm personally NOT in favoUr of working hard, yet I've busted my ass for nearly two decades, and will continue to do so until I can afford to retire. I don't expect everyone else to do that, and can't bitch when the lazy just follow their own path. I don't see growing masses of lazy fucks doing nothing and growing fat off the land. They might exist of course, but I don't see it.

There's no reason why we can't all be comfortable right now. At the same time I hate the denigration of serious culture, with nobody paying attention to anything of substance, but... that's a different issue.

If I felt more authoritarian I would say READ CHAUCER OR BECOME FOOD but really, I'm not qualified to make that call, KINGNAD or otherwise.

@refraction you're still new here but I am the biggest idiot of RC. I will prove this time and time and time and time again.

But we can talk about fuzz for fuckin' daaaaaayyyzzzzzzz n' shit. :kickass:

Haha fuzzzzzzz. Best thing ever. And Oregon legalized weed and washington is taking baby steps... Think im gonna walk around with my american passport strapped to my forehead today AMURICA :headbang:

I didn't vote. I went to go vote, but apparently in Illinois you can't vote unless you register 3 days before an election. I will not abstain from this thread, except for the FUZZZZZZZ

obama-monkey.jpg

nice call bruthas, four more years of fun! :)

Your signature is the least sexy thing I've seen since Palin waltzed toward the motion pictures and declared monosyllabic speech "attractive" back in 19 diggity 2.

EDIT: Effigy is the best Suffocation album though, so sayeth meself.