Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"I see you Jerry"

gall.palin.votes.jpg

Dude you haven't even lived a day under an Obama administration and you're already calling it quits for the next 4 years. :lol: Give the guy a fucking chance! Imagine what it will be like with a leader who is actually, I dunno, respected in the eyes of the world and our allies!

Respected for what, being able to read from a teleprompter without saying the word "uhh" 270 times? This guy should be doing Geico commercials, not leading as head of the free world. This political neophyte has plenty of years ahead of him to expand his knowledge of global and domestic affairs, yet he and his party are insistent that a man with 3 years experience is qualified to take the bear by the balls and produce honey for all. Well Booboo, I hate to break it to you, but the only honey we're going to be tasting is guarded by a 6ft 4 negar with a billy club.

Seriously, what kind of shit is this!??!

Fuck these SLAVES!

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple. Negars with clubs = Vote for Obama or there's going to be blood.

Toledo Ohio issued riot gear to their police force this morning. If this half breed malcontent does not take over at the helm in January expect Reginald Denny hate crimes to occur from Biloxi to Boston. This sub-species has yet to be tamed my friends. There's a good reason why half of them are in jail, while the other half are on the run from fatherhood in Nyanza Province fashion. Yet you all expect noble intentions from a man who discarded his side of his mother's blood line in favor of the black veil of vile dis-servitude. Oh yes my friends, they have reentered the cotton fields to stain them sanguine with the blood of the white man. If you haven't voted yet, drop the guilt, drop the charade, stop living in fear of these filthy mongrels, and vote for a man who got his teeth kicked in for you day in and day out for 5 years. A true American hero who wouldn't be intimidated by two Gorilla's using Congan coercion tactics to frighten noodle dancing ninnies in to four years of socio-economic slavery.

Health Care, it's the worst
Education, I didn't have one
Abortion, let's get one
Swedish Americans, let's deport them

:lol: :lol:

It's Dane Cook with talent.

BTW - The electoral process is a fucking joke.

I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be... granted, I took all my NSBM albums and tossed them in my shuffle :/ Amazing!

MORE BEER!

We'll have part 2 of this thread come march to see how things are coming along.

I'm not as disappointed as I thought I'd be... granted, I took all my NSBM albums and tossed them in my shuffle :/ Amazing!

Good Idea. I'm at work so Iron Will Radio will do. Thank God I have two weeks vacation coming up on Sunday. I need a sabbatical from this nigor mortus.

NP; Judas Iscariot - The Black Clouds Roll Under the Parapet "And I do mean BLACK"