Whoever stole Alexi's guitars, give them back you fucker!!!

Greenwater_Pond

Role model of males 18-49
Honestly, unless it's someone who hates the band and took them for spite, they are going to be noticed by other metalheads very quickly if you happen to have them "sitting around", and I highly doubt even you thinking it would be "cool" to use alexi's guitars for a gig, would survive long enough to avoid getting beaten to death. It's a very stupid move to make, as this is an ironic situation if you, the thief, are a fan of the band. You take Alexi's guitars, and yet they are in the process of writing and recording new material.....what the fuck is wrong with you? You think you're a big shot now, but they will find you, and I'm sure you'll wish you were better of dead. :mad:

Very stupid move. They won't do anything with the guitars, just sit there at home at think "wow, it's Alexis guitar" and put it back in the closet so the police or other metalheads won't find it. If they sell it, they get caught, if they use it on a gig, they get caught. But as fucked up as this world is, its probably some fucking asshole who will strip the guitar from it's electronics and put it in his own crappy guitar so he'll get the "Bodom" sound. Fuckers like that should get their kneecaps shot off and then thrown bleeding in a shark tank!! :mad:

Originally posted by bodomite
they also have it translated here somewhere on the board

Translation: (originally posted by Julma Jurmu)
(http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52091)
You idiot who stole Alexi's both guitars from Nosturi after the party, we recommend you return them pretty fucking quickly. We already have eye witness statements and the crime will be reported tomorrow. To the others: There are no other copies made of these Jackson Custom Shop guitars [I can't translate that literally, help!]. One of them has yellow stripes, and the other has thin white phosphor stripes. Both have golden hardware, and have been scratched while on tour. If some jerk tries to sell these, contact us immediately, we'll give you a remarkable reward!!!
henkka@cobhc.com janne@cobhc.com webmaster@cobhc.com

even if there wasnt a reward and i found the fucking thief...i would return them to his owner
the reward would be much bigger! that is to see alexi playing CoB, Sinergy and Impaled Nazarene stuff with them! that worth waaayyyyy more than money! at least for me!

OK. I would truly apreciate if the maggot who stole the guitars returned them to Alexi.
This person(or maybe thses ppl, who knows?) need psychiatric treatment right away.
How can someone be so sick?
I truly hope the maggot won't take parts off the guitar to do I don't want to know what with them...

@ the maggot who stole the guitars:
2up.gif

Why the hell you just don't give it back and save your ticket to Heaven?

well, if i found the thief i'd:
1-beat the crap out of him
2-get the guitar
3-come back to rio
4-contact CoB and say "dudes, i found alexi's guitar... send me an air ticket to finland, i'll grab a six pack and we'll party"

now THAT would be neat :D