Who's going to Astoira gig ??

i have thought about these notes, bought up by fellow saxon fans and i have decided to get to the pub by 4. so that i can consume some chilled alcoholic beverages. thanx 4 the sound advice.

well, finally it has come round, sunday the 26th of january is nearly upon us, i have been waiting for this since about november, my first time seeing the REAL saxon.
i just thought i'd wish everybody making a journey (especially if you are coming from a great disance) a safe and enjoyable trip.
and i hope that everybody has a great time at the gig.
it would be nice to meet sum of you guys, so come over and chat.

(and feel free to by me alcoholic beverages):)

have a good one guys.

i'll be there for my 22nd bday and my 3rd Saxon gig (will admit that it's the first time I'm actually going to see them tho) First time I went to watch Area 54 supporting, but enjoyed the headliners as well, and 2nd time was when they supported Priest

looks like it'll be almost full as well, just did some online checking and ticketmaster, ticketweb and wayahead are sold out and stargreen state that they've got 5 tickets left

Hail Hail all....
So the Mighty are nearly here to Rock our little worlds apart....
be at the pub or else!!! ha ha ha!!
we will be there from about 12.30 onwards or there about having drinks and songs and more drinks...then maybe some food and some more drinks etc etc etc....
so be there come over and say hi the more the merrier.
see you all tomorrow

I envy you, friends.....I've seen my share of the HMT tour already, this time only 2 shows....But there's hope that HMT tour pt.II comes anywhere close and if so, I'll definitely be around!!

Have much fun out there at the Astoria!!

Best from Munich, Germany

Karsten

does anyone else now have a problem of getting to the show tonight. have looked on the tube .com and it talks about the whole central line being closed for the entire day. not even any mention of replacement bus service. i only have to come from essex into liverpool st which is normally a quick 5 stops to the astoria. now i may be able to get there but getting home may be a probem. also the dimwits have still decided to keep the circle and met line closed for on going works. i know accidents can happen but for a public service ahead of the congestion charge they are not excactly trying to help matters. i am just glad i dont commute to london anymore.

davemc, i think the circle closures only apply between baker street and liverpool street, so take the circle to embankment and then the northern line to tottenham court road