Who's going to Astoira gig ??

I Got a Ticket
I'll Go To London From Japan with my Denim & Leather

img20021223140502.jpg

originally posted by dragonmaiden I will also be there!! :D

I know and you're driving :p you'll also be easy to spot in your Twisted Fuckin' Sister T shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

To avoid getting beaten up I'd better take the piss out of myself now! I'll be wearing errrr ... My Nirvana Hooded Top, Security Guard's Key Chain, and Jeans that would fit a Shirehorse!! I'm a Nu Metal fan honest, Hail Papa Roach! Maiden are a top up an coming nu band who were influenced by Korn, Long Live Limp Biscuit! etc, etc, etc

I'm also going to the Astoria gig. I'll be there wearing my Denim and Leather T-Shirt (or maybe the Power and The Glory one). Kinda a shame that Biff and Co cant play closer to home here in Leeds. Anyone else from the Leeds area travelling down?

Not so far Fingers. Me and Sammi are coming back from Brussels that day and get back to London at 4pm. We're not sure if we are gonna go home first to drop our bags off, or just go straight to the gig. So we will be there sometime between 4-6pm, depending what we decide to do.

i'll be going to saxon on sunday 26th, but being only 16 i won't be going to the pub cos i won't get served for sh*t. so i'm gna be arriving at the astoria at about 3:30 to ensure that i can get near the front of the queue, or does anyone think that i need to get there earlier than that to get right down the front with the heavy metal thunder?????

i don't care about the rain, i qued to see nile in the fucking rain for 3 hours, and i got right to the front, i'm up for it,

IF ANYBODY SEE'S A 16 YEAR OLD GUY IN SAXON CLOTHING ON THE FLOOR OUTSIDE THE ASTORIA, MAYBE ASLEEP, PLEASE TAKE PITTY ON HIM AND GIVE HIM ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. THANK YOU.:D