Who's Haddsie?!?!?!

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Noob question of the day. Who's Haddsie? And why have I never seen this person in the 6 months I've been here?

Is this Mrs. Keeley?

Haddsie I demand you show yourself! :wave:

We are the Teletubbies, she is the sun.

TeletubbiesZon.jpg

She popped in recently to cast her vote for Maiden. :D

Yes, she is my sweetheart and the mother of my kids. That's her full time job now which means she doesn't sit on the intraweb all day like us geeks. She used to be pretty regular (until she stopped eating branflakes). :loco:

She's blonde and likes Sepultura and Black Sabbath, so I decided to marry her. :)

Atlas Shrugged said:
Haddsie I demand you show yourself! :wave:

OK then. :)

You had to know I'd show up with all this ego boosting going on (minus the branflakes bit - har har). I used to be around a lot, until I delivered offspring #2, aka Mr. Needy. Now I mostly wait until I see Mr. Keely giggling behind his computer and then find out what's going on. :loco:

haddsie said:
OK then. :)

You had to know I'd show up with all this ego boosting going on (minus the branflakes bit - har har). I used to be around a lot, until I delivered offspring #2, aka Mr. Needy. Now I mostly wait until I see Mr. Keely giggling behind his computer and then find out what's going on. :loco:

do you have a single sziszter? :loco: :tickled:

I already shouted it out to her, "It's Borat, you bint!", to which she replied, "but my mom used to say this".

Therefore:

Borat says Jagshemash
Mother in law says Jagshemash

Mother in Law = Borat

:loco:

Borat Quickie...

What can't you do if you want to marry a girl in America?
Go to her father's house and offer him 15 gallons of insecticide.

JayKeeley said:
Borat says Jagshemash
Mother in law says Jagshemash

Mother in Law = Borat

:loco:

While I can't really argue with that logic, it was actually my Irish grandfather who used to say it. He apparently picked it up from his Polish neighbor and I'm told it means something like whazzup.

Also, Borat rules. :loco: