Whos the most famous person you've met?

marginalé said:
saw a few members of the forum at the opeth gig

btw: the old dead tree is great

I was there too, but didn't see you...?
(For the sake of clearness, I was there to see The Old Dead Tree, not for Opeth anymore...)

I've met ( = interviewed 90% of cases) Angela Gossow and Chris Amott from Arch Enemy, Alexi Laiho and the other guys of Children of Bodom (and yeah, they are as dumb as people say they are...), Peter Steele and co... Fernando from Moonspell... bleh... don't remember anything further in the past. The coolest + kindest 'famous persons' I've ever met are probably the guys of the french band S.U.P.

Nina said:
I was there too, but didn't see you...?
(For the sake of clearness, I was there to see The Old Dead Tree, not for Opeth anymore...)

I've met ( = interviewed 90% of cases) Angela Gossow and Chris Amott from Arch Enemy, Alexi Laiho and the other guys of Children of Bodom (and yeah, they are as dumb as people say they are...), Peter Steele and co... Fernando from Moonspell... bleh... don't remember anything further in the past. The coolest + kindest 'famous persons' I've ever met are probably the guys of the french band S.U.P.

Fernando is a nice interview partner, he talks sooooo much whatever u ask him :)
I think the kindest guys I met for an interview was the singer of in extremo and this saturday exilia. and of course mikael from dark tranquillity, he's also a very talkative guy and he even doesnt stop when u finish the interview :)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
just saw that - kinda sad:(
human_digintiy1.jpg

i swear i did dragonlady, it was a phoner. and it was quite funny, we had a couple of laughs.

i think that was in may or june 2002 if i remember well. that was for adrenalyn.net but i quitted the webzine before i actually typed down that interview.