who's this?

john123

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2007
I was watching the children of bodom chaos ridden years dvd, and at the beginning of "we're not gonna fall", I noticed that there was a guy holding/playing a guitar behind alexi in one camera shot. I'm thinking its just the guy who tunes his guitars, but it really does look like hes playing some riffs to help out.

conspiracyyx4.jpg

yea thats what i thought, but... floyd roses don't go out of tune unless you like absolutely kill the strings :p

No, you caught him. That is the guy who actually writes and plays all of Bodom's stuff, Alexi just pretends and is the frontman because of his luscious hair. Just like Milli Vanilli. :rolleyes:

But in all seriousness, K-Man could probably shed some light on this. That guy is awesome.

no, i'm not doubting children of bodom's credibility, they're actually my favourite band, but i just wanted to start some fun controversy :)

and yes, i do know that children of bodom write their own songs, unlike some people

^yup, some good crazy shit there; it's on the DVD though!

*IF* they indeed had Neubi or some other guy playing Allu's parts in the background in case Mr. Rockstar fucks up, that would suck decomposing dog dick.
I really fucking hope COB don't do rubbish like that. If it turns out they do, I will sure as hell not be the only person boycotting them from then on.