Why Alexi has two guitars at the gigs?

Bodomist said:
Yep, he has got 2 guitars because of the different tunings . Just read it here Scythes-Of-Bodom ;)

Wow, I learned a lot from that. I also learned that he played an Ibanez RG 220B. I was given one of these recently, although it was missing one of the nut blocks and the trem bar, and I wansn't able to set up the Edge 2 bridge, but...it's in excellent condition. It's not a very good guitar...but I need to get it set up and need some new pickups for it. Maybe I'll get some duncans for it so I don't have to resolder everything to use EMG actives.

borissikic said:
counting his guitars is pointless, he probably has a lot of guitars we don't know of

I agree with this opinion,and I can give an example:no one of you have mentioned between his guitars the new white signature edition of this year,and between the guitars and basses that Alexi,Roope and Henkka have used along the european tour there's neither Roope's present jackson you say or the black jackson with Wildchld stick.So,this leaves us at the point of five guitars at least(the white one with the blade on the frets,the black ESP,the white signature series,the one which he got from Roope and the one with Wildchild sticker),and as Borrissikic said,we don't know how many more there are.

children of COB said:
I agree with this opinion,and I can give an example:no one of you have mentioned between his guitars the new white signature edition of this year,and between the guitars and basses that Alexi,Roope and Henkka have used along the european tour there's neither Roope's present jackson you say or the black jackson with Wildchld stick.So,this leaves us at the point of five guitars at least(the white one with the blade on the frets,the black ESP,the white signature series,the one which he got from Roope and the one with Wildchild sticker),and as Borrissikic said,we don't know how many more there are.

I read in an article he recorded his first album with an Ibanez RG 220B. So, I'm thinking he still has that.

Rock Hydra said:
I read in an article he recorded his first album with an Ibanez RG 220B. So, I'm thinking he still has that.
Yeah it should be if you say you've read about this in some mag,and also in Scythes-of-bodom it says that the first guitar he had was some kind of Stratocaster,and usually(well,every guitarist I know does)you keep your first guitar as a special object,like some thing thar brought you some of your happiest moments,when you played your first chords.You know,shit like that,but we all are humans and have feelings,and I even like to play sometimes with my old Behringer of 60 euros.:loco:

Pilchard said:
Alexi played the WildChild at the London show. I saw it with my own eyes. Lol who elses eyes was I gonna see it with? heehee
Which London show??Won't you be referring to London one of this year's European tour and to the Jackson Wildchild RR,are you??Cuz' if you are I'll have to consider that you were drunk or blind,cuz' it got stolen four years ago at Spinefest.

Well, some time ago there was a thread about some guy that had found the geetah. But I don't know mään.:Smokin: :puke:

children of COB said:
Yeah it should be if you say you've read about this in some mag,and also in Scythes-of-bodom it says that the first guitar he had was some kind of Stratocaster,and usually(well,every guitarist I know does)you keep your first guitar as a special object,like some thing thar brought you some of your happiest moments,when you played your first chords.You know,shit like that,but we all are humans and have feelings,and I even like to play sometimes with my old Behringer of 60 euros.:loco:

you're a fanny.

When i went to the venue the Adelaide Australian show was at the venue was balls so I could see backstage. Roope had like a bunch of guitars there and only used 2. They are for different tunings... dumb thread