Why are people such douches on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ha-Chan

Aug 2, 2009
Is it because the internet allows people to anonymously be pricks to one another. Or is it because the internet attracts pricks? :Smug:

Thoughts.

Also, fighting is very welcome on this board.

Is it because the internet allows people to anonymously be pricks to one another. Or is it because the internet attracts pricks? :Smug:

Thoughts.

it's because internet forums/message boards like this one keep getting filled with jack-ass people that are online 24/7 because they are unable to hold face-2-face convo without getting punched in the face

It's because they hold in all their hostility towards their coworkers at their dead end jobs for fear of being fired from a useless position in a worthless corporate giant of a god and so take out all their anger on the other asses who hold in their agression in their jobs all day long too.

Holographic Paradigm is probably right, although I don't feel the need to pick a fight with anyone. I'm just a writer, and this is a form of writing. And here I am, writing. And people read this shizzle, so it's extra special notes. Maybe everyone has their own reason for popping into a forum. But online fighting is boring.

I troll simply for the lulz. I've actually pissed people off to that gay point of threatening. Sometimes I'll troll local rooms/forums and then tell them if they'd like to meet me somewhere, but they never do...:(

Because there isn't any consequences for them acting like schmucks.

Yeah....U r right. If someone want to have active discussion - it's alright but if they don't know where to get their fingers....mmmmm... And sometimes it's funny to punish them)) So in conclusion of theme we can make decision "Fuck these assholes first before they fuck U" hahaha

I agree with apeofgod666 people will act like total dicks and pose all tough but as soon as you get in their face in real life they back down.

I LOVE THIS THREAD.........people are bored and everyone enjoys a few swigs of madness....dont be uptight be quick...thats all

it's because internet forums/message boards like this one keep getting filled with jack-ass people that are online 24/7 because they are unable to hold face-2-face convo without getting punched in the face
Perfect example is the GMD board on this forum... not all of them in there but alot of them imo... Compare the GMD board to the Old School board and you will see a major difference...

Thoughts.

You're a fag btw

:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.