Is it really exciting ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I've never tried it before

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
I think the best of all the series was dragon ball with goku as a child, it wasthe funniest, dragon ball z was good, but it was the very repetitive over and over again.

yeah i guess your right. i had a crush on that one android. 13 was it? that little bald midget dude fucked her

ha ha i always imagined them going like

bald guy: oooohhh yeahh baby
android (monotone): bring it to me
bald guy: ooohhhoohhh holy shit i think i just grew my lung capacity!

she was? oh

Yeah she was half/human yet, that's why they both have a daughter :lol:, a blonde one without nose :lol:.

yeah krillin. man that show as tight. then they went asian on our asses and dragonball gt came out. twas ghey.

I don't get all your sentence, but in one thing you are right, DRAGON BALL GT was the shit, and I read it was not even drew by Akira Toriyama or written.

man have you seen the real japanese ones? they have soo much blood, and the curse to :)

MMMM I thought the ones I saw were the japaneses one, or maybe you are talking about the movies/ovas (?)

Now I'm confused man u_u, hahaha I thought all the normal episodes were japanese :lol:, i think they were the japanese version and not the American (if it does really exist)

Sorry Im a bit tired, Im very slow tonite.