Is it really exciting ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • I've never tried it before

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
spanking during sex- not my thing. i try not to make the guy look like a bitch during that time so i don't do it. and i had my ass smacked a few times, it was just annoying. more distracting that anything. basically, if i want my ass to be red i'll rock some red underwear.

casual spanking- i don't do "ok bitch, bend over so i can punish you". :p i do random ass-smacking. particularly when i'm drunk my close guy friends suffer the consequences. it becomes a handshake. when my victim is someone i have thing for, i do it to be playful, as in "ok. now your turn." then rinse with a shot and repeat if the message isn't heard the first time. :)

Did I get 1 spankable ass???

SrySraSmith.jpg

Now I'm confused man u_u, hahaha I thought all the normal episodes were japanese :lol:, i think they were the japanese version and not the American (if it does really exist)

Sorry Im a bit tired, Im very slow tonite.

lol, yes there really is an american. i might have some of my old dbz vids. i can take pics of them and show you. yeah the american ones were on all the time on cartoon network

I have never tried spanking a woman's ass while having sex, maybe once, but not the whole "ass spanking" thing.. I just can't get whats exciting of it. Has someone tried it? And women, please don't be shy to answer my question.

It's one of the most exciting thing you can do while having sex, even if you don't exactly like all the practices related to bdsm. Btw, is one of the most important things you do in a dominance/submission relationship...