Why does "Omerta" end suddenly.......??

my dying groom said:
Because, Jonas "Lord Seth" Renske, decided that the song should end one way, and one way only; abruptly.

That's why. End such discussion. The query has been answered several times.

I am a very devout Muslim........or atleast I try to.........and music has alwasy been a big part of me........so from teh young age.I always questioned if me listenin to musci was abad thign or not...adn after consulting lot of "Ulamaas"(Religious scholars - my dad is one too)...........I decided that as long as teh lyrics dont point or suggest somethign vile,disgusting or vulgar offensive its alright to listne to it.............but make sure its doenst ake up the time u heva for prayer..........coz anythign in excess can lead to trouble.....!!!!!...........music is a grey area in Islam.....differnt people heav differnt opinions about it....offcourse being a BIG msic fan and a musician myslef....I tend to bebiased towards teh ones who allow music.....but the fact is....its subjective.........anythign leading to bad thigns is bad......if listenin to Opeth or katatonia is causing u to be voilent or bad towards others.,....then its wrong by islamic standard.....but if u listne to clean lyrics adn feel no bad emotions......its alright.....in my humble opinion...........whereas listenin to bands that glorify satan,eveil,voilence Im particualrly speakin of current Rap artists and so ........its worng to lsitn to them.....!!!!!...........and GOd bless all.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......PEAC EOUT

Aaron A. said:
Because, Jonas "Lord Seth" Renske, decided that the song should end one way, and one way only; abruptly.

That's why. End such discussion. The query has been answered several times.

I'll add a smiley next time, I promise.

I thinks that the end agrees with the idea that the guy die! the first time I heard it, it was like... something strange, but listening and understanding the lyric the end is the best!

Lion in a Cage said:
What are you guys talking about? It doesn't end suddenly or anything! I guess your cds have a defect or something. It's really interesting though, that most people have those defected cds...

Defected cds ! .. lol .. that's the most hillarous jok i ever saw..

if it's now ending suddently .. mister " lie " .. do a rip of your cd and put it in mp3 .. wanna heard that!

o_O