Why don't any of you lot like HIM?

just want to put in my 2 cents worth....

HIM are a rock band.. why would you post this on a forum of metal heads and excpect them to all agree?

... tut tut! you are foolish !

Lolita Vampiriá said:
From what I've seen in bars and gigs in Helsinki, Ville's always with a very beautiful lady named Jonna and they apparently live together. So much for being a homosexual. :)

Try BIsexual, as in I dont mind a few hot dogs every once in a while.

Ustrel said:
just want to put in my 2 cents worth....

HIM are a rock band.. why would you post this on a forum of metal heads and excpect them to all agree?

... tut tut! you are foolish !

Because they claim to be "love metal"?

Tut Ankh Amon said:
hey, i don't hide my feminine side, and women aren't falling on my lap everyday :p

(okay, nobody has to explain to me why the feminine side exposure is no good in my case :lol: :p)

^You've got llamariding bananas in your sig, that explains it.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
:lol: HIM is as far away from nu metal as the Earth is from Mars. :lol:

^Mars isn't that far away, :tickled: really... But they're rock, definately
And we obey metal :headbang: :worship:

My parents knew this guy, who was like, married for 25 years, had three children.....turned out he was gay. No shit.
But still, with his way of singing....I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Village People cover.....and make it soun identical to the original.

it's like on "jay and silent bob strike back"
where jay pretends that he and sb are a gay couple and says "but i fuck chicks sometimes not to be all the way gay... but my friend here, he LOVES the cock"
:p

i mean... once you breach the round gates on your own free will, you're never going to get back inside the straight club :p

Lolita Vampiriá said:
May be bisexual, maybe not. But not a homosexual, there's a big difference.:wave:

IS bisexual. You fans should be aware of it he's said it himself countless times.
And yes bisexual includes homosexual therefore he's a faggot.
Plus his music sucks but thats just my opinion *whistle* *whistle*

Erm, I've been reading/listening to Ville's interviews for years and he's never said he is bisexual. Although he's been joking about sucking a cock and all that stuff men generally do.

And for the record, I don't care about who's a hetero, a homo or a bi. Ville's great in many ways, especially as an artist and a musician. :)