Why have all the old bands turned to shit?

Pll with skateboards,dreadlocks and Korn shirts arn't metalheads!

:lol: Who mentioned Korn? hahaha. I know people that always wear dark clothes, skull rings and spikes, are they more metal than me? :rolleyes: I rarely use ''metal clothes'' and that doesn't make me any less metal.

You have to respect that bands are often in need of change. Accept it, and move on. Stop moaning. They have a right to play whatever style they enjoy. Yes, even Metallica.

Originally posted by Guardian of Darkness
You have to respect that bands are often in need of change. Accept it, and move on. Stop moaning. They have a right to play whatever style they enjoy. Yes, even Metallica.

Yes, they have a right to play whatever they want and the public has a right to criticize them if they want to. I think the ones who whine about people whining about Metallica (or insertsomeotherbandnamehere) should think about what they are doing for a while.

i don't like the (re)load albums. But i like later-era Slayer , Anthrax , Testament ,and others...

My point is that everyone have a right to change their sound , if i like it , fine & if not , other fans will like it.

Originally posted by Eternal_Decadent
i don't like the (re)load albums. But i like later-era Slayer , Anthrax , Testament ,and others...

My point is that everyone have a right to change their sound , if i like it , fine & if not , other fans will like it.

But if (I) don't like it, then no one else should. What (I) think is good is all that counts.

Ohh...by the way. Later-era Anthrax is fucking lame. :D

Originally posted by union9
But if (I) don't like it, then no one else should. What (I) think is good is all that counts.

Ohh...by the way. Later-era Anthrax is fucking lame. :D

All I can say is that at least the rid themselves of the silly shorts...
What's the problem with the later-era Anthrax? Bush is a pretty singer. He can do alot more vocally than Belladonna, don't you think?

It's quite strange , but i like John Bush singing the Belladonna-era songs , even more than that his proper songs.

Originally posted by Eternal_Decadent
It's quite strange , but i like John Bush singing the Belladonna-era songs , even more than that his proper songs.

Me too. That's whay I was hoping they'd issue another live disc. One with Bush would be great. I like what he adds to the "old school" Anthrax songs. I got the PPV a while back & watch that all the time. They did a short set, but still some killler tracks in there.

So true. I really dug Bush's vocals, and when I saw Anthrax tour here in OZ on the Stomp tour, he did a great job of with the old material. I definitly hail his inception to the band. But, like I've always said, the songwriting has gone drasticly down hill in my opinion. They simply don't spark any interest in me what so ever. I really hope the new disc will change all that.