Why Hypocrisy?

This is not fair! Why is this happening to me??? :cry:

First, Pain cancelled the Korn show. And I just read two minutes ago that Meshuggah has cancelled their gig in Sauna Open Air... No, no, no!

Now I'm afraid of what might come next. There can not be two without the third, trust me.

Actually, i listened to just two albums of Hypocrisy, but i don't remember which ones, I have the whole discography borrowed from a friend. And yeah actually i would like to know what's special in their music? I don't remember hearing anything out of ordinary, i know Peter from Bloodbath which is one of my fav bands of all time, emm.. maybe i should give em another shot and see if they might grow on me??

just two, wich ones? if you just listen to brutal Death Metal bands like Bloodbath etc. Then i dont think you will like Hypocrisy... But, start with their first two albums. Then go on from there. Like me. Now, Hypocrisy is the number one band in the world for me. rly! Thats all i can say. Dont listen to Catch 22.. lol :p

just two, wich ones? if you just listen to brutal Death Metal bands like Bloodbath etc. Then i dont think you will like Hypocrisy... But, start with their first two albums. Then go on from there. Like me. Now, Hypocrisy is the number one band in the world for me. rly! Thats all i can say. Dont listen to Catch 22.. lol :p

- Osculum Obscenum and The Final Chapter.
Surely i will give them a try !

And btw. Whats so speciall about Hypocrisy?. Well, the right answer for question is Peter Tägtgren. Am i right? i think i am, lol.
:)

For me, at first, it was the music. Then came Peter's excellent lyrics. Lyrics that are like looking at the story of my life in a lot of different ways. Then came the stage show. INSANE!! But I think most of all about Hypocrisy is the fact that the band gets fucked up at the clubs with me after their shows-!!lol!! Peter rulez all...

Why Hypocrisy? ? ?

:Smug:
Well..........Peter Tagtgen is God and genius all in one! Like a swiss army knife for death metal fans like myself. I got hooked when I ordered the "Abducted" album from relapse records in '96. Since then I have never looked back and wondered why? ? ?

I knew hypocrisy from Penetralia!
(I got it a few months b4 Obsculum got released)

When I got the Inferior devoties EP, I was scared to learn that Masse had left the band, necause lets be honest, Peter sounded like SHIT on the song Inferior Devoties from this EP.

But then I heard Symbol of Baphomet and went like, FUCK YEAH, EPIC WIN OF DOOM :D

then, with the 4th dimension, we began to discover the real sound Hypocrisy would represent, which is a perfectly blackened Death metal, which I fucking liked back then (it wasnt common in 94)

but like Hybridwar, ABDUCTED has a different meaning...Hypocrisy became, and still is, my fave band, since 1996!!!

what an album, back then I was hanging out with people who werent into Death metal, but even they were forced to admit that it was good

Yeah ! been few weeks now I'm listening to Catch 22 and what a fucking album !! I loved it ! now listening to 10 Years of Chaos and Confusion and it sounds good too, is it a best of or something like that?
Another awesome band from Scandinavia :kickass:

It's not called 10 Years of Chaos and Confusion for nothing :lol: . So yeah it is a best off album, though i must say a unique one in it's kind.

6 songs that are re-recorded, that's not something that a lot of bands do with best off albums.

Why Hypocrisy? Because of the atmoshphere, the epic screams of tägtgren, evrything they release is godly. I will never, stop listening to them.

It's not called 10 Years of Chaos and Confusion for nothing :lol: . So yeah it is a best off album, though i must say a unique one in it's kind.

6 songs that are re-recorded, that's not something that a lot of bands do with best off albums.

:lol:
Yeah true, most of the bands just release "best of" for commercial purpoeses, can't we, fans, do our own best of? I did it with Death despite the fact that they had Fate ! so yeah it's a cool thing that Hypocrisy did :headbang:

:lol:
Yeah true, most of the bands just release "best of" for commercial purpoeses, can't we, fans, do our own best of? I did it with Death despite the fact that they had Fate ! so yeah it's a cool thing that Hypocrisy did :headbang:

Yeah, a fan based best of would be pretty awesome. :D

Why......Am I here.................taste the last drops of my life~!!!!!!!!! :headbang: