why listen to satanic lyrics?

TaylorC said:
Man, I've never seen such a forum full of posers. "Satanism is cool" :tickled:
Quite. Those people are idiots.

Where are these "statistics" that Christians kill more people than Satanists? If thats true, I guess your Satanist heroes really DONT practice what they preach, so they must be hypocrites too, huh?
Oh come on, the whole world is screwed up because Christianity has made humans believe they're the dominant species on this Earth. It encourages a disrespect for nature, causing us to destroy it. That's why a lot of people hate it.

Tell me whats so appealing about believing in nothing. Why is it so much better to have no hope? :err:
Perhaps we're hoping for a world free from Christian tyranny.

No thanks, I'd much rather listen to music with a message, not this intolerant, blasphemous crap. If Satanism has a message, it's arrogance and selfish ambition - nothing else. It's unbelievable that people buy into this stuff...
I apologise for not tolerating destruction and idiocy. Also, you've just said that you don't tolerate Satanism. Hypocritical? Yes, I think so.

I dont think this dude is serious- the thread starter that is. If he is, I suggest reading one of the many satan in metal threads of the past.

Barnolde said:
Why listen to Christian lyrics? 80% of the US is Christian, they're everywhere, and a lot of them are annoying. Myself, I find all religion to be a lie, and to be fake. It's just silly. Myself, I prefer gore lyrics :hotjump: :Spin:

You win.

theres so many people i want to reply to, so i'll try to keep this general. first off i know that there have been a lot of chirstians who have done a lot of horrible things in the name of god. and let me say i think this is awful. things like the crusades were not what christianity is all about. i think its ok for christians to tell others about our religion without pushing it on them. if it's god's will, they will be touched by his spirit.

as for chirstian music, i listen to some, but i dont listen to any bands that teach violence to those of other religions. i just really think its important to respect others views. i could even admit, listening to a band who has satanic, but not chirstian bashing lyrics isn't the worst thing (though i'd never do it, i dont want those evil messages in my head). but the bands who bash christians and commit these horrible crimes, should not be suported! would it be ok to give money to natzis? i dont think any of you would do that, so why is it ok if its christianity they are against?

I'd rather inject money into Nazism than Christianity. Some of us don't like Christianity. Live with it. Also, stop making stupid comparisons and not grasping people's points.

let me give you a recommendation Jesus_Saves. Listen to a band called Havayoth, one may not consider it metal per se but it has distortion. Anyway the lyricist is a Satanist, and not your typical one whom all satanists seemed to be viewed as eg: causing trouble, harm, eh hem "evil", or whatever you have in your head that you think they do. The singer is not however a satanist. anyway listen to Havayoth then come back and comment once you've heard that with an OPEN mind. I am not satanic or what have you but it is beautiful music.

I have no idea why anyone even responded to this guy. He didn't deserve it. People like this are not interested in why you don't agree with them. THey just want you to agree with them. However I didn't read any of your responses.

Just a reminder: Christian and Muslims worshipers kill more people...and are even more brutal to the human being than any satanist, without a doubt.

Uh, yeah, that's because there are a lot more Christians and Muslims than there are Satanists. All you people that attack Christianity are pretty ignorant, if Satanism is about individuality and free-will than why the fuck is Christianity such a big deal? it's a persons' choice. I mean, you guys are saying Christians are the hypocrites, well I think Satanism is just as bad. I don't give a fuck what a person is as long as they don't bash another persons' beliefs and in that sense, I'd say Satanist bands are a lot more guilty. I mean you don't see Christian bands going around saying "fuck Satan" and having him disembowled on cd covers and shit. Yeah, there are some really fucked up Christians, but that's because there are a lot more of them and there are gonna be morons in every race and religion. I myself am pretty open-minded, I listen to what sounds good, but I won't buy a bands cd if they just fucking preach hate towards another persons' beliefs, that bullshit.

I don't think Muslims should be brought into this.

We're always brought into this.

And I can't help feeling that this is yet another troll.

Christianity is rarely a person's choice. More often they are simply brought up to believe in it because thats what their families believe in, and are rarely exposed to convincing arguments against Christianity or alternate spiritual paths. Sure, some people grow out of it and change beliefs, but the majority of people will believe in whatever they were brought up to believe, which is one of the main problems I have with Christianity in general.

:tickled: :tickled: :lol: :lol: :tickled: :tickled:
BURNING%20CHURCH%20POSTER.jpg

:tickled: :tickled: :lol: :lol: