Why Nevermore Rules:

Zod...! Good to see we agree on something... Vai and Satriani are awesome. Very big influence on my playing and writing. (I love the 'devin townsend' years of vai. :D

Both are good players, and good writers. And actually, i prefer satriani a bit more, because although vai has more technique in one finger than satch has in his whole body, i think satch can write a better song.

And yes, i also agree that nevermore's next release will be different to deah heart, time shall tell i guess; but i just think that by releasing a cd like DH, they are putting themselves inside four walls (no pun... no, really... no pun). I say this because the next record will most likely be a mix of DHIADW and SOMETHING OLDER, which automatically makes the record partly like DH, it is gauranteed to be partly simple.

Hey you guys, what do you think of Vinnie Moore? What ever happened to him anyways? I saw him here in Rochester a few years back and he was amazing as well, similar to Satriani or Vai. Just wondering your opinions....

Trapped-

I certainly hope they don't box themselves in. They haven't yet, and I am not sure that the more straight ahead approach used on "Dead Heart", is necessarily an indicator that they will do so.

Jody-

I like Vinnie a lot. I thought "The Maze" was easily his best disc, and one of the best guitar CDs since "Passion & Warfare". Strangely, his playing on "The Maze" sounds a bit Vai-influenced in parts. His new CD is solid, but a step backwards (from "The Maze").

GZ