Why that screenname?

Because of your steaming and über sticky buttrapes around here.
And :lol: at your avatar. When I saw those lights at the gig, I nearly wet my pants with laughter.

Ugh... ok... there are a great many things I could say about those stage props but I think I'll just let them speak for themselves.... a fuckin car... gawd.

And yes that one's a bit better :lol:

Silver - Because its shiny, metallic in color and looks cool

Incubus- my first gf said I was a demon in the sack:tickled: So I took that thought, with my interst in dreams, combined that with silver and became the Silver demon that has sex with girls in their dreams.;) :D

Missiles said:
Hehe, the story of my nick it's kind of funny.

I used to chat at IRC under the nickname of "Silen0z", and people called me "Sile". So I set the IRC client to highlight the word "Sile", emit a sound and that stuff.

Then, someone wrote "Misiles" ( Missiles in Spanish... ¬¬ ) in some channel, and I said "Huh?". After that, people called me Misiles instead of Sile or Silen0z, so I finally ended up with this nick. :-D

Once, some said "Brasileña" ( which means Brazilian woman... ), and the app highlighted that word too, but Misiles remained. :-D

8===D

I just wrote 8===D because I had to put something else, not just the quote, and it was the first thing that came to my head.

Missiles said:
I just wrote 8===D because I had to put something else, not just the quote, and it was the first thing that came to my head.
that's not what I meant.
If the guy called you brazilian woman, it's because he didn't like them, for sure