Why that screenname?

-Gavin- said:
Shame you're canadian... Kinda ruins the image a bit..

"Oh my god, an incubus, make love to me!"
"...okay buddeh!"

:lol:

Yeah but i live in southern ontario, we don't really have to Canadian of accents around here. not like the east coast and nothern canadians :tickled:

Besides, it doesn't really matter when your being tortured with pleasure!:loco::D

Silver Incubus said:
Yeah but i live in southern ontario, we don't really have to Canadian of accents around here. not like the east coast and nothern canadians :tickled:

Besides, it doesn't really matter when your being tortured with pleasure!:loco::D

Maybe so, but being tortured with a Canadian accent does matter :lol::lol:

my screenname is very old, its because i was registering on a website and that didnt worked so ityped my nickname qwith some number and started with 999 lol
since i have been taking this name in every board...

Are You Dead Yet? said:
I made my name Are You Dead Yet? When I signed up after I heard about the new album. I regret it now...
I wondered why you made some decent posts and yet had such a gay name. It didn't make sense :p

I did like are you dead yet on first listen though... but now im dont like it lol. Were not gonna fall is the only one i listen to... although I havent listened to Bodom in like a month or something!

I have posted to get my name changed:headbang: