Why the fuck can´t I listen to some great music at work???

COBabe

I need some booze!
May 29, 2003
fucking Germany
i hate it!!! it´s so boring here :(
and i think, i´ll throw that fuckin´ radio out of the window!!! *grrrrrrr*
it´s so shitty...i want to listen to some great music! fuck! okay, i´ve got a cassette with some COB stuff in my bag, but i can´t listen to it...my colleagues would kill me :)

COBabe said:
i hate it!!! it´s so boring here :(
and i think, i´ll throw that fuckin´ radio out of the window!!! *grrrrrrr*
it´s so shitty...i want to listen to some great music! fuck! okay, i´ve got a cassette with some COB stuff in my bag, but i can´t listen to it...my colleagues would kill me :)

use winamp on computer :D.

NP.: Dream Theater - Beyond Life

The_Children_of_Decadence said:
use winamp on computer :D.

Exactly. And, you know, headphones DO exist, you don't have to use speakers. :hotjump: I'm at work, too, and I listen to what I want. Usually with headphones, but if I'm really pissed or just feel like annoying my boss, I'll use speakers and listen to some good growling... :headbang:

COBabe said:
yeah, but the problem is...i´ve got no soundcard at work :(

Well, that's no problem, really. If you have a cd-rom drive, it most obviously has a headphone/speaker plug-in on the front panel. Just plug your headphones/speakers on that and you can listen. That should work.

you lucky ones!

yeah, i´ve got internet but i think they have turned the tunes off at our pc´s *grrrrr*
the only good thing: my pc at work is much faster than my pc at home :)

COBabe said:
you lucky ones!

yeah, i´ve got internet but i think they have turned the tunes off at our pc´s *grrrrr*
the only good thing: my pc at work is much faster than my pc at home :)

yeah, but Extandar is right. Put a speaker to the Cd-Rom drive and put the Follow the Reaper and Shut : "You wanna get closer and get a taste of death..."

right, but...i haven´t a cd-rom drive, too :( i´ve got nothing here...it´s all shit!

but i had my break a few minutes ago. now i feel a bit better. i was outside, smoked a cigarette, relaxed a little bit and listened to my cassette...metal rules! :)

i´ve got a cd-player, but i can´t listen to music at work, because i won´t hear the phone when it´s ringing :) but when i´m in the train or in my car, i always listen to music :)

Extendar said:
Well, that's no problem, really. If you have a cd-rom drive, it most obviously has a headphone/speaker plug-in on the front panel. Just plug your headphones/speakers on that and you can listen. That should work.

that doesn't work, you still need a soundcard with one of those little cables plugged back into the cd drive (like the analog audio cable)

@chokehold oh, how i wish i could! but there´s nothing to put the headphones in :( i´ve got a really shitty pc at work...