Why?

LoboUivante said:
i agree there's no perfect quote to say "I L*ve You".

Well, you can always use the gypsy-hungarian pidgin: "Kamelom a csajt/csávót" (I love the girl/man).

There is a guy from the pub my dad goes to is still missing apparently. Its really sad but at the end of the day thousands of people die every day of the year of curable diseases. Its just another tragedy to pile onto the ones already going on.

Hooray for the western equality. Here in Finland every fucking newspaper tells about this dead pop singer or some mother searching for her son. In the area the aid and hospital points are gathered in the tourist centers. I wonder how much would have the western governments lower the support and aid without the few thousand dead western tourists. No one really seems to give a shit about the 150000+ dead Asians.

Maqus said:
Well, you can always use the gypsy-hungarian pidgin: "Kamelom a csajt/csávót" (I love the girl/man).
yeah, you can use this to have the opposite effect you wanted to have :lol:
I'm just sure I'd kick that special someone who'd tell me he loves me like this, it's more disguisting than romantic... :ill:

so in your own obscure way I can gather that you are implying that you would much rather sit on someones face first before talking to them aslong as they spoke to you afterwards.

Must be really "friendly" people between enlightenment and gloominess.

Infernium said:
Hooray for the western equality. Here in Finland every fucking newspaper tells about this dead pop singer or some mother searching for her son. In the area the aid and hospital points are gathered in the tourist centers. I wonder how much would have the western governments lower the support and aid without the few thousand dead western tourists. No one really seems to give a shit about the 150000+ dead Asians.

but its because 80% were tourists!

bleed_black_orchid said:
so in your own obscure way I can gather that you are implying that you would much rather sit on someones face first before talking to them aslong as they spoke to you afterwards.

Must be really "friendly" people between enlightenment and gloominess.
i couldn't quite follow what you meant with your example, i think you missunderstood what i said. I said that before words really achieve their meaning, they have to be felt, and i think they become hollow without gestures, without actions. Anyway, this leads to a million of interpretations.

Can we be friends now?:wave:

Biggest story here is people are kidnapping orphans from the tsunami to sell them off for adoption, or to sell of their organs. And a small note at the end about Red Cross worrying that this will make it even harder to gather funds for humanitarian efforts in Africa.

it was the misleading little faces that made me think it was some kind of sexually orientated post.

sitting on someones face is my favourite kind of gesture

2 dudes were arrested in Denmark for pretending to be Red Cross people collecting money for the relief effort, pocketing it themselves.

Danish prime minister had a big story out today, now he actually allows the relief funds to top the budget for third world aid. Big news here, now we'll actually donate money, not just relocate what was alread donated to others.

Donations from guvernments in million dollars:

Japan: 500
USA: 350
Norway: 182
Great Britain: 96
Italy: 95
Sweden: 80
Denmark: 77
Spain: 68
France: 66
Canada: 66
China: 60
South Korea: 50
Australia: 46
Holland: 34
EU: 31
Germany: 27
Qatar: 25
Switzerland: 24

Has to be added that the German public has donated 130 million, the British 140 and the Swedish 60 (compared to 15 from the Danish). Haven't got numbers from them all.