Will Bodom ever Do A new Serious Cover Song?

Corny said:
I think they should do even more cover songs like oops...

Time to piss off some wannabe-true-metallers!

lol yeah dude,i love how alexi does that just to piss people off but a real bodom cover would be nice ya know

^thanks your like the greatest alexi fan eva wanna get a alexi tattoo with me when im living in like amerika and touching my baws

ha ha thats great we got ourselves another forum member who thinks hes the shit beacuse hes got over a thousand posts and figures what the hell this dude just joined lets give him shit. Seriously dude this 4 year old picuring is only gonna ruin both of our reputations and i would like to chat about bodom rather than argue with you so i'm done talkin shit

FearTheReaper said:
thats sentenced dude

lol I know that.

Poss said:
id like to see cob cover megadeth. imagine a symphony of destrucion cob like. or sweating bullets with some psycho keyboard stuff and alexis voice :lol:

Arch Enemy have covered that, that's pretty cool.

its better to understand that bands that make songs, cover or not, that are funny or dumb in some way bring out the happy side in people.

But then again, what kind of exciting thrash metal is serious?

FearTheReaper said:
ha ha thats great we got ourselves another forum member who thinks hes the shit beacuse hes got over a thousand posts and figures what the hell this dude just joined lets give him shit. Seriously dude this 4 year old picuring is only gonna ruin both of our reputations and i would like to chat about bodom rather than argue with you so i'm done talkin shit

YOUR REPUTATIONS??? LOLZ!!!

serously though, Draznog lives in Alexi's apartment and was a big influence on all the CoB records.

Their serious covers are boring. I'm hoping for some more pop stuff for the next recording session
Actually it would be pretty funny if they did a hiphop cover, just to piss the \m/METAL\m/ kiddies off again :lol: